“Great place to stay, comfortable, convenient, reasonably priced”

Santa Fe Comfort Inn
Ranked #33 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This was a wonderful visit. The hotel was clean, the Jacuzzi and indoor pool were just wonderful. They gave us an upgraded room for a good price and were very pet friendly. I would (and WILL) go back soon. The staff were excellent. The value for the price was excellent. It can be difficult to find the hotel because the sign is small and at night it blends in. But it is right by Airport RD

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
9  Thank M V
Marlen T, General Manager at Santa Fe Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear guest,

We all entire staff appreciate your comments, especially for taking your time to do so. Our commitment is always to give the best from all of us.
We are so glad you had a good time at our property. Since you are satisfied with our service, please visit us again, and we will take care of you.
Thank you very much!!!

There are newer reviews for Santa Fe Comfort Inn

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Before checking in yesterday I needed to use the lady's restroom in the lobby and found there was no paper towels, Kleenex or TP. I informed the girl at the front desk who seemed extremely irritated and flustered at the idea of finding these items. She put up her "Be right back' sign and took off only to come back without any items and instead inquired if I was a guest there or not. I told her "not yet." She insisted she either check me in or I should leave the hotel. I burst out laughing at such irony and her sad attempted coverup because she obviously didn't know where these simple items were. I told her my checking in was beside the point that these items needed to be replaced in the restroom. She said I would have to wait for the night housekeeper to come in (about 4 hours later) to fill them. This was enough discouragement for me to leave and seek lodging elsewhere that didn't have such a lazy rude front desk person.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
6  Thank AngelaGNM
Marlen T, General Manager at Santa Fe Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Hi,
We really appreciate when people stop by our property and check us out. Even when they don't have a reservation or do not intend to rent a room and just need some help either using our bathroom, asking for directions at front desk, or any other needs.
Our commitment is to offer every of our guests an excellent service and excellent rooms conditions, that's our priority, and that's one of the reasons why we are one of the busiest hotels in the area.
Our apologies if you were not properly treated when asked for assistance at front desk. We will take care of this matter with our front desk clerk.
UNFORTUNATELY YOU DID NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY OUR PROPERTY. We have been working hard to make our guests stay comfortable, nice, pleasant in every area, such as clean and comfortable rooms, spacious and clean heated pool and spa, exercise area and our delicious complimentary full and hot breakfast.
Next time you are in Santa Fe, NM we invite you to try our very nice hotel.
Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Hotel is right off of the I-25. There is a Wal-mart nearby and a mall. Plenty of restaurants in the area as well. I was traveling with the dog so that is why I stayed here as they accept pets with a $10 a night fee. I was only here for 2 nights and enjoyed my stay. I did not have any breakfast as I was sleeping in. That is how comfortable the bed was. They even give you a choice of fluffy pillows in the front and firm pillows in the back already on the bed which was nice! I stayed in room 118 which was right near the elevator. I could here it but most of the time I was able to ignore the noise. There were other pets staying around us but all in all we kept our 4-legged kids quiet. The bathroom was huge and the tub had jets. Even though our room was for pets, it was very clean! I felt very safe in this location of Santa Fe. A good area to walk the dog was well. I would stay here again! On another note...I wish the other guests would not let their doors slam shut! Very noisy!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the top floor and away from the elevator if possible. Please remember to not l...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank bercha
Marlen T, General Manager at Santa Fe Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking your time and writing a review for Comfort Inn in Santa Fe, NM

We really appreciate our guest notice all the efforts and hard work all of our staff do every day to keep up our name and satisfy our guests. It is our commitment to make your stay as comfortable as it can be.
Thank you for staying with us, and let us take care of you and offer the best of us.
Hopefully will see you on your next trip.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Stayed here just the one night with my sister. The room was clean, but I had booked a room with a refrigerator and microwave, and it didn't have either one. However, maintenance did bring us a frig, and we were allowed to use the microwave in the breakfast room, so it was adequate for what we needed. The front desk staff were extremely courteous and anxious to help us with the above concerns. The price was just right, as well! OH and they had delicious chocolate chip cookies and coffee in the lobby. I would stay again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
11  Thank Gayle M
Marlen T, General Manager at Santa Fe Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking your time and write a review for our property. It's very nice to hear such good comments about entire property being clean and having friendly staff.
Our commitment is to offer you and your family the best of us and keep working hard to accomplish with our goals.
Please every time you come to Santa Fe, NM give us a call and we will give you our best available rate at that time, and of course, we will do our best to make your stay very nice once again.
Thanks you again for your business.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Wife and I recently stayed here and the service was excellent! The staff was very friendly, helpful and courteous. The breakfast there definitely hits the spot. We did like the heated indoor pool and exercise room. Our suite was nice and clean which made us feel at home. Restaurants and stores are just a short walk away which made it very convenient.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Chris G
Marlen T, General Manager at Santa Fe Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Guest,
Entire staff at Comfort Inn appreciate very much your positive reviews. It encourage us to continue providing the best of our hotel, and keeping working hard in every area that would make our guest feel very comfortable to the point they do not miss home when staying with us.
Thanks for such nice words that you describe our property with. We promise to keep working hard for the convenience of all our guests.
See you next time you visit Santa Fe, NM Give us a call on your next visit and we'll take care of you again!!!!

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Thanksgiving snow storm got us off the highway @ Cerrilias. This one of the first and closest to the highest and there is no need to go farther. Clean good size room and reasonable price for a weary traveler looking fo a simple overnite. Room was $58

Stayed: November 2013
12  Thank Carmine C
Marlen T, General Manager at Santa Fe Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear guest,
Everyone of us at Comfort Inn, Santa Fe, NM, feels nice when reading good reviews about your stay being nice and comfortable in our property. We, all staff at Comfort Inn would like to thank you for taking your time and let people know how your stay was.
Thank you again for considering Comfort Inn a comfy, nice place to stay.
And again, thank you very much for your business!!!!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Booked this room for $48! It was a lovely clean room, king size bed, large desk and comfy desk chair, nice size bathroom with large vanity, refrig, microwave, in room coffee and tea. Plus homemade (!) cookies, tea, and coffee in lobby all night. Warm indoor pool and extra hot, large hot tub, which I had all to myself. Nice breakfast choices. Close to I25 and an easy drive into Santa Fe, plus close to shopping, restaurants, movies, etc. We had to stay an extra night because snow conditions in mountains kept us from driving further. Clerks were very helpful and gave us another night for the same low $48 price. If you're coming to Santa Fe and looking for a great room for a low price, this is the place!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank SueWD

Dear guest,
First of all, thank you very much for taking the time and write a review about our property. It is such a pleasure for us to read all the good comments you wrote about your stay in our Comfort Inn, Santa Fe, NM All your comments really make us to feel proud, specially because we see all our efforts are not in vain for making our property a nice stay for all of our guest.
Every time you visit Santa Fe, NM please try us again, give us the opportunity one more time to take care of you and your family.
Thank you very much!!!!