“Ehh ”

Ranked #48 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Ontario, California
“Ehh ”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We came down to visit Santa Fe/Albequrque due to exploring for relocation. We have family in Santa Fe area so it was important to stay close by to spend time with family while we're down. We were very tired after a long 12 hour drive and I was hoping id just come down and pick a hotel. If I could do it all over again I would probably pick a different hotel and do my research ahead; which im usually pretty good at. Upon check in the man who attended us was on the phone and it almost seemed like he was inconvenienced by our arrival. He was very small talk and I was definitly making more repore with him then he did to myself and family. The room was $59 plus tax and we paid 2 nights ahead and breakfast was included. We never tried the breakfast, when you feel your stay is dirty you dont really want the food. The exterior was rusty and needs some work. The pool was pretty large.. and it was super clean and refreshing. The room was large however It felt dirty. There were clear stains on the floor and a few smudges here and there. The bed was clean but I didnt like the thought that it felt dirty. I cant give the hotel lower than a 3 because we slept and it supported us for 2 nights but it feels like it would be a cockroach haven; but we didnt see any so hence the "ehh" .. if we came back we wouldnt stay there. . Theres a lot more out there. A motel 6 may even feel better. I would have gotten better but again didn't book ahead and a lot was sold out and very high priced. So "ehh"

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Ashlee0912

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Surprise
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The super 8 was booked so we were offered this hotel. Terrible! I am not picky, but this place was gross and smelly. I cannot believe you would book anyone into a room like this.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Kishan P, Manager at Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico, responded to this review, July 15, 2016
Thank you so much for your review.
I am very sorry about your stay.
Thanks again for choosing Days Inn.

Travelers are raving about these Santa Fe hotels

Fort collins
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We literally stayed twenty minutes. There were roaches on the floor and ants in the bed. The non-smoking room smelled like cigarettes and mold. The man at the front desk was rude when I checked in and didn't apologize for the condition of the room when I checked out twenty minutes later. He said he couldn't offer a refund either because the room was booked through expedia. It was a nightmare. We were exhausted from the road and had to drive down to albuquerque to find somewhere else to stay because everything else was booked in Santa Fe, but there was no way we were staying at this place. It's absolutely insane to me that businesses like this stay open.

• Stayed August 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Old motel, clean but room very sparse and furniture very old. Had to sit on a pillow to make the chair useable for my laptop to work.
Staff friendly and breakfast bar very acceptable .
You get what you pay for in Santa Fe in July

#53 of 60 in Santa Fe
Super 8 Santa Fe
Super 8 Santa Fe
#49 of 60 in Santa Fe

Been to Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico

Property: Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico
Address: 2900 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87507-2304
Location: United States > New Mexico > Santa Fe
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #48 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Santa Fe Days Inn