“Horrible!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico

Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico
Ranked #51 of 61 Hotels in Santa Fe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Booked a two night stay through Priceline, and as I write this I am sitting in the room on night one.

Let me start by saying that the pictures you see of this hotel online are very deceiving. It looks nothing like the beautiful Days Inn Motel that they make it out to be. The lobby should have been my first indication to turn and run, but I thought, "Hey, I'll give it a chance." When we got into the room I was met by the foul stench of stale cigarettes (from a non-smoking room no less). The room is dirty and the bathroom is moldy. The cleaning staff must consist of very short individuals because there was trash left on the shelf of the closet which I could clearly see, and I'm only 5' 8".

At about 7pm we returned to our room after eating at the Denny's down the street and could not figure out what the foul odor in our room was. My wife thought it was the smell of food coming from the restaurant across the parking lot, but as a Sheriff's Deputy I immediately recognized the odor as marijuana. I stepped outside to see if someone in a nearby room was smoking and realized it was an employee from the restaurant. He saw me watching him and immediately went back inside.

There is nothing good about this motel and I would never recommend it to anyone. I'm glad I have my firearm with me tonight...

• Stayed March 2014
Las Vegas, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

The property is well maintained and in a very good location. We were only there for one night to visit a friend. I felt comfortable and secure. I will use this hotel again on my next visit to Santa Fe

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
7 Thank George S
Kishan P, Manager at Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico, responded to this review, July 15, 2016
Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I am happy that you liked our hotel, staff, breakfast, rooms and all the facilities we provide.
Roswell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I had stayed this hotel when it was under the management of another company. This time I stayed at this hotel with my husband and another couple. Our rooms were very clean and quiet. Hotel staff was very good. Quick check in and check out. It was great experience.

• Stayed February 2014
7 Thank Buffington123
Glen Spey, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

It was a very good option for my family vactions on the way to Denver. The room is very confortable and such good beds!... Being a family of 5, is hard to find a good hotel specially with the sofá (sometimes they are in very bad shape...). The breakfast is quite good and having some fruit is awesome for my diet.They also have eggs and waffles.

I fully recomend it! I will stay there again....

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Shapovalov T
Colorado Springs
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Was disappointed. It was a last minute overnight stay and it happened to be the best price at the time. Had just stayed the previous night at another Days Inn so was expecting better. Place looked and felt rundown...doesn't look like much has been done to it in a while. In the early evening there was banging in a room nearby--sounded like they were fixing another room. Front desk people were not overly friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo