“What a shame!!!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe
Ranked #25 of 61 Hotels in Santa Fe
Reviewed July 2, 2013

See prior comments noted - overall - incredibly dissastified with all areas, especially at check-in! Rooms are too small, breakfast buffet ran out of food every day, incorrect reservation at check-in, manager with attitude, poor customer service, etc....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Tim S
Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Hi Tim,
I am very sorry our hotel fell short of your expectations. I would love a chance to speak to you about your experiences. Please feel free to contact me directly at 505.913.2660. I hope you enjoyed the anniversary party while you were here and hope that you might give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The smoke in Colorado drove us to Santa Fe for a wonderful long weekend. We were greeted by lovely desk staff and given delicious cookies. Our room was very clean and comfy. Bed is wonderful and plus ins in lamp on night stand are very convenient. Even shampoo and conditioner were exceptionally nice. We used the spa and the pool and enjoyed hanging out in that area. Cocktails on our private balcony was very nice. I highly recommend this friendly hotel for anyone.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Katnis2012

Hi Katnis,
I am very happy you chose to come and stay with us for your weekend escape. Thank you for your kind comments and for taking the time to tell us about your wonderful stay. I hope we can welcome you back on a future visit to the area.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was a great hotel for our family reunion. We rented out a conference room so we could all gather for two evenings. The staff made the experience very enjoyable for the whole family, from start to end.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Heidi B

Hi Heidi,
We very much enjoyed having you and your family here with us. I am very happy everything went well and you enjoyed the hotel and its services. Thank you for the kind comments and for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I hope you will choose us again on a return visit to Santa Fe.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel has it all. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are well appointed, even with a microwave. Nice complimentary touches that are much appreciated -- USA Today newspapers, great choc chip cookies, toothbrush or razor if needed...

I would definitely stay again, and recommend it highly to all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Havefunwilltravel816

Hi Havefunwilltravel,
I appreciate you taking the time to write about your stay and I am happy you enjoyed the hotel and its services. I hope we can welcome you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe on a future visit to the area.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Very nice updated rooms. They recomended a great restaurant to celebrate Father's Day. The staff was very helpful when I left a few essentials at home. When my son woke up sick, they were very nice and helpful. I already booked another room there!

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Anna G
Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Hi Apierce66,
Thank you for writing about your experiences during your stay with us. I'm very glad you enjoyed the hotel and the services of our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit to Santa Fe!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Felt like sheep being herded into a pen. Very low quality of service. No attention to detail. Staff was not attentive to needs. We had to ask 2 times for towels. Room was not clean. Internet connection was slow. Staff acted like they had more important things to do.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mario R
Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Hi Mario,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I apologize for the issues you listed and would really like an opportunity to hear more about your experiences in the hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly at 505.473.4646. Once again I apologize as this is not normally what we hear about our levels of service. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is great. The beds are amazing. Its always great to have a balcony to enjoy a little fresh air. I will never stay anywhere else when I'm in Santa Fe. There are some great places to eat close by and plenty of parking.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Brian C

Hi Brian,
Thank you for the kind comments and for taking the time to review your stay with us. We hope you will come back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe soon.