All reviews double tree cookies indoor outdoor pool front desk nice hotel business trip breakfast buffet pleasant stay cerrillos road fitness center first floor would stay here again a great place to stay upon check minute drive nice room hot tub
Reviewed March 9, 2013

September in Santa Fe....weather was great...the Saturday farmers market is unbelievable!!
The doubletree hotel was very accommodating...very clean....great location.....room a little small but bed was very comfortable

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank clearick
Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us, I hope you will choose our hotel again on a future visit to Santa Fe.

Barry Baxter

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We just stayed one night for an overnight trip up from Albuquerque. It was me, my seven year old daughter and my two teenage nieces. We got connecting rooms and we were all very happy with how clean, spacious, well-decorated and comfortable the rooms were. The front lobby area has an inviting lodge feel--a comfortable couch where you can read by the fire. The girls really enjoyed the indoor pool. It was small but still enjoyable for them. Everyone gave friendly and attentive service. The hotel offers fluffy white robes upon request, free internet, and of course, warm cookies upon arrival. The hotel seems to strive to offer what guests will enjoy and appreciate without nickel and diming or making guests feel like a bother.

The place was just so CLEAN. I was thrilled with the environment and we had a wonderful stay. For families, the hotels around the plaza just are not really appropriate. For the price, you get so little space and there is not usually much for the kids to do. This place is a perfect compromise--the plaza is only like 5 miles away so we went there for dinner and to walk around and then returned to our great hotel space.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank MarissaP3
Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear MarissaP3:
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experiences, it is always wonderful to hear when our guests truly enjoy their stay in our hotel and the service of our staff. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe in the future.

Barry Baxter
Genera Manager

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed here for a 3 day business meeting. Hotel is far from plaza so you need a car to get around. Hotel was very clean and staff extremely friendly and efficient. Never used the pool or restaurant. Conference room was nice and accessible. Would stay here again but too bad not closer to the plaza. Lots of restaurants are in the area as well as shops as well.

Room tip: Stayed in jr. suite. Nice to have extra couch and small balcony. Higher is better and view off the north side looks at sheds but less noisy than street.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
6  Thank Leelaw07
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stayed here on Thursday, Feb 7 and will definitely return. Got upgraded by Front Desk to a junior suite and the newly remodeled digs were impressive. When I return I'll request a room not facing Cerrillos Road's traffic.

Room tip: Mountain view rooms are best.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank John V
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I travel quite a bit on business and am a Hilton Honors member so I typically try to stay at Hilton properties when I travel. I get to Santa Fe occasionaly and had been staying at another Hilton property but a colleague told me about the Doubletree. I stayed there on my last trip and was very pleased. I found a new "home away from home" when in Santa Fe. The hotel is very nicely kept, the staff was friendly, and the ammenties were nice. Location is great, as it is very close to I-25 and the main road (Cerrillos) through town. Couple nice places to eat nearby as well, including the Blue Corn Brewery which is a short walk. Overall it is a great place to stay and I look forward to going back.

• Trip type: Traveled on business