All reviews double tree cookies indoor outdoor pool front desk nice hotel business trip breakfast buffet pleasant stay cerrillos road fitness center would stay here again first floor a great place to stay minute drive hot tub erica downtown
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Fresh, clean carpet, furniture! Very friendly, professional, and helpful staff. The only down side was that the heat/air unit did not cycle off and on. It ran continuously which is annoying but, unfortunately, not unusal. Free easy-to-use internet. Attractive hotel!

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank GrannyHere
Reviewed January 16, 2013

The hotel is gorgeous. All suites have balconies. The Front Desk Staff were very pleasant, positive and professional. The room was very clean and had a fresh smell. The mattress was very comfortable. There is enough parking close to the entrance. They have a wonderful pool.

Date of stay: January 2013
7  Thank I2cul8er
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The hotel was very nice and beautiful. The heated pool was hot and perfect for a 20 degree Christmas evening. I recommend staying here as long as you don't have pets. The staff is very friendly and understanding.

Date of stay: December 2012
4  Thank bobcatroyal
Reviewed December 12, 2012

From the moment I approached the reception desk until I checked out, I felt I was truly a valued guest. Everyone of the hotel staff I met was truly friendly and more than helpful. I stayed in a Junior Suite that appeared to have been recently re-decorated; the colors were lighter than I have seen in hotels and very pleasant. Also, the bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. I will be returning to Santa Fe again on business, and I will most definitely stay here.

Date of stay: December 2012
7  Thank SullysMom
Steve C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear SullysMom
Corona, California

Dear SullysMom:
Thank you for taking the opportunity to share your wonderful experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe. I was very happy to hear your comments about our friendly and helpful staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to the Santa Fe area.

Steve Caalim, C.H.A.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed one night just before Thanksgiving. I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member so I've stayed at a lot of hotels around the country. Staying at this Doubletree was wonderful. The room was super clean, new and comfortable. The staff, including Erica Romero at the restaurant, were all professional and provided very good service. We were really impressed with this hotel and will stay again in the future. Kudos to the staff and ownership.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Edmundo_de_ABQ
Steve C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear TexasEd60
Austin, Texas

Thank you for posting a wonderful review that shared your experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe. I am glad that your liked your comfortable and super clean room. Also thank you for recognizing my staff in the restaurant. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Steve Caalim, C.H.A.