“Great”

Inn At Santa Fe
Ranked #32 of 61 Hotels in Santa Fe
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 25, 2010

My stay at "Inn at Santa Fe" was very pleasent. On my first night there was a problem with the internet connection. The staff was very dilligent about getting the problem corrected. The room was comfortable. The room service was good. The pool area was very restful.

All in all , I was very pleased with my stay and will plan to use "Inn at Santa Fe" when I am in the area.
Ray Clemons

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank erayc

Reviewed August 15, 2010

The room was definitely small with very little space to put belongings. The bed was quite comfortable and the flat screen TV was nice. The breakfast was terrific!!!!!! Also we really enjoyed the free wine/beer drink during happy hour.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jillinarizona
Reviewed August 15, 2010

We loved this boutique hotel located on the outskirts of town. The complimentary glass of wine or bottle of beer was a wonderful treat the first night of our stay...and the hot breakfast was great! Check-in was a breeze - we were warmly welcomed and our room was ready for us. The staff was so nice - we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rockportcrafter
Reviewed August 11, 2010

After our stay last week we definitely will return. Usually stay on the Plaza but decided to do something different. We liked the quiet atmosphere and friendliness of the staff. The breakfasts are what you'd find at pricey hotels. The poolside area is just right and we had our wine in the afternoon just chatting and enjoying scenery. Our main purpose on traveling to SF was to go to the opera. We truely enjoyed our drive to the SF opera as there is so much to take in. We extend kudos to the staff-- Mr. Rockwood at the front desk, Caesar in the dining room and Victoria who is the manager. We'll be back.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
4  Thank dlyerly
Reviewed August 10, 2010

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Inn. The staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and the amenities just right- not too fancy, but elaborate enough.

The one comment I have on ways to improve would be to up-date the exercise room. It was nice to stay a little outside of town to get away from the hoopla.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank luckshun
Reviewed August 9, 2010

This is a very clean and comfortable hotel. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was great. Will definitely stay again next time I'm in Santa Fe. Can't find a better place for the money. Well worth your time to check it out.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
5  Thank LindaBAgraOk
Reviewed August 6, 2010

Seth Godin writes a blog and has 62,000 followers, I am 62, 001. Why is this important writing a review about a hotel? Its because Seth Godin writes about "Linchpins" (in a book by the same name). Linchpins are people who connect with people and make a difference to the experience. So now I am always on the lookout for Linchpins. This afternoon I met one. Colby was serving wine at Happy Hour here at the Inn at Santa Fe. I didn't need wine though. I needed hot water for tea and there wasn't any. Who drinks tea in the middle of a very warm afternoon. No one. Colby did not hesitate. I can bring you hot water from the microwave in a minute or so. And he did. He could have said, no hot water now but there will be in the morning, or I'm too busy now can you come back in a few minutes? He didn't, he brought me my hot water. There was nothing expected in return, no tip, not even a thank you. He did it just because that is the way Colby is. I take some meds, I was nausous. The tea was critical. Thank heaven for Colby.
The Inn has other people like that, Colby just stands out. The rooms are small but all we need and then some. What impressed me was that for a very modest price we have everything. Jaccuzi, HBO, a swimming pool, a great breakfast from the looks of things. It's right off the freeway and a little bit of a trek into town but if what you want is a comfortable stay with all the toys at a price a family can afford, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business