“Boutique hotel without the price.”
Review of Inn At Santa Fe

Inn At Santa Fe
Ranked #32 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
GreenLeadersSilver level
El Paso, Texas
“Boutique hotel without the price.”
Reviewed August 11, 2010

After our stay last week we definitely will return. Usually stay on the Plaza but decided to do something different. We liked the quiet atmosphere and friendliness of the staff. The breakfasts are what you'd find at pricey hotels. The poolside area is just right and we had our wine in the afternoon just chatting and enjoying scenery. Our main purpose on traveling to SF was to go to the opera. We truely enjoyed our drive to the SF opera as there is so much to take in. We extend kudos to the staff-- Mr. Rockwood at the front desk, Caesar in the dining room and Victoria who is the manager. We'll be back.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
4 Thank dlyerly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed August 10, 2010

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Inn. The staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and the amenities just right- not too fancy, but elaborate enough.

The one comment I have on ways to improve would be to up-date the exercise room. It was nice to stay a little outside of town to get away from the hoopla.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
3 Thank luckshun
Agra Ok
Reviewed August 9, 2010

This is a very clean and comfortable hotel. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was great. Will definitely stay again next time I'm in Santa Fe. Can't find a better place for the money. Well worth your time to check it out.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
5 Thank LindaBAgraOk
Loveland, Colorado
Reviewed August 6, 2010

Seth Godin writes a blog and has 62,000 followers, I am 62, 001. Why is this important writing a review about a hotel? Its because Seth Godin writes about "Linchpins" (in a book by the same name). Linchpins are people who connect with people and make a difference to the experience. So now I am always on the lookout for Linchpins. This afternoon I met one. Colby was serving wine at Happy Hour here at the Inn at Santa Fe. I didn't need wine though. I needed hot water for tea and there wasn't any. Who drinks tea in the middle of a very warm afternoon. No one. Colby did not hesitate. I can bring you hot water from the microwave in a minute or so. And he did. He could have said, no hot water now but there will be in the morning, or I'm too busy now can you come back in a few minutes? He didn't, he brought me my hot water. There was nothing expected in return, no tip, not even a thank you. He did it just because that is the way Colby is. I take some meds, I was nausous. The tea was critical. Thank heaven for Colby.
The Inn has other people like that, Colby just stands out. The rooms are small but all we need and then some. What impressed me was that for a very modest price we have everything. Jaccuzi, HBO, a swimming pool, a great breakfast from the looks of things. It's right off the freeway and a little bit of a trek into town but if what you want is a comfortable stay with all the toys at a price a family can afford, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank south2peru
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 30, 2010

This place is overall a very nice hotel. Our room was clean and the 32in lcd tv was a plus! The only thing i did not like was that our bathroom sliding door lock was brocken and the shower door was so loud when you closed it. The free breakfast was great and they even offered me a free beer or wine at their mamagers reception. Next time im in Santa Fe i will stay here, i just hope they fix that bathroom.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
4 Thank bribritx
vbruneni, General Manager at Inn At Santa Fe, responded to this review, August 5, 2010
Thank you for submitting your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for bringing the lock issue to our attention. It has been fixed already.

Best regards, Victoria Bruneni
Nashville, TN
Reviewed July 21, 2010

I was very pleased with this hotel. The rooms were clean and the front desk staff wonderful. Although super convenient to I-25, my only complaint is that there were no bars or restaurants within walking distance.
I would definately stay again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank Molly66
vbruneni, General Manager at Inn At Santa Fe, responded to this review, July 23, 2010
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for your great review. I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that we have opened El Cafe in the hotel serving dinner, beer and wine!
We look forward to your next visit to our hotel; please let me know if I can be of any assistance in the mean time!

Victoria
Plano, Texas
Reviewed July 10, 2010

Room comfortable, clean, great shower with all amenities. We had a queen non smoker was a little small yet accomodated us. Great full breakfast and although crowded they kept restocking even after closing hour. Met general manager Victoria and one ot the owners. They were glad we had complimented them on a busy weekend stay. Just got their beer and wine license. It is a little far from downtown SF yet it has all the amenities of a downtown location at half the price. Drive to Plaza is only 15 mins depending on traffic. Inn is in same location as the Oulet mall and close to I 25. We enjoyed it and will return again on July 24th on our return from Colorado.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple