“Very Nice Place”

Inn At Santa Fe
Ranked #32 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 30, 2010

This place is overall a very nice hotel. Our room was clean and the 32in lcd tv was a plus! The only thing i did not like was that our bathroom sliding door lock was brocken and the shower door was so loud when you closed it. The free breakfast was great and they even offered me a free beer or wine at their mamagers reception. Next time im in Santa Fe i will stay here, i just hope they fix that bathroom.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank bribritx
vbruneni, General Manager at Inn At Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2010

Thank you for submitting your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for bringing the lock issue to our attention. It has been fixed already.

Best regards, Victoria Bruneni

There are newer reviews for Inn At Santa Fe

Reviewed July 21, 2010

I was very pleased with this hotel. The rooms were clean and the front desk staff wonderful. Although super convenient to I-25, my only complaint is that there were no bars or restaurants within walking distance.
I would definately stay again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Molly66
vbruneni, General Manager at Inn At Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2010

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for your great review. I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that we have opened El Cafe in the hotel serving dinner, beer and wine!
We look forward to your next visit to our hotel; please let me know if I can be of any assistance in the mean time!

Victoria

Reviewed July 10, 2010

Room comfortable, clean, great shower with all amenities. We had a queen non smoker was a little small yet accomodated us. Great full breakfast and although crowded they kept restocking even after closing hour. Met general manager Victoria and one ot the owners. They were glad we had complimented them on a busy weekend stay. Just got their beer and wine license. It is a little far from downtown SF yet it has all the amenities of a downtown location at half the price. Drive to Plaza is only 15 mins depending on traffic. Inn is in same location as the Oulet mall and close to I 25. We enjoyed it and will return again on July 24th on our return from Colorado.

4  Thank RichDar
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Great hotel - nice, clean and quiet. My only complaint was the towels have seen better days! If you want to be close to downtown Santa Fe this hotel might not be for you. The GPS says it is only 7 miles to downtown but it is the longest seven miles as you must go through twenty stop lights. I would stay there again especially for the price.

4  Thank travelgalDallas

Dear Tripadvisor Guest,

Thank you for your nice review, I do want to recomend that the next time you stay with us you use the interstate to travel to the Plaza. If you take I-25 to Old Pecos Trail you can be in the plaza in fifteen minutes. This allows you to avoid Cerrillos road and conveniantly provides you with quicker access to the downtown area than most Cerrillos Road hotels.
We have addressed the towel issue with housekeeping.
We look forward to accomidating you on your next trip to Santa Fe.
Again, thank you for the nice review!
If I can be of any assistance feel free to contact me,

Sincerly,
Victoria

Reviewed July 7, 2010

From the moment we stepped inside the lobby, we were treated as valued customers. The check-in was painless, the room was clean, and the breakfast's were excellent!! I almost want to keep this place a secret, but it was so nice, they really deserve your hard earned dollars! All the people that work there were extremely friendly... front desk, house keeping, and kitchen... this place is worth every penny!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
6  Thank 1armedpaperhanger
Reviewed July 7, 2010

This review was sent to the hotel themselves. Had to share it with others who want a great experience.*******I really wanted to say a big thank you to everyone on your staff for our wonderful visit this past weekend. I had found an amazing deal on another website for your hotel but was unable to pay up front. When I called your hotel the reservation person was willing to accept that price and held the room for us to pay when we got there. Cheryl was also in contact with me to get the perfect room for us. She chose a room with a great view and a king bed. When we got there we were unable to check in early, but found enough to do until we could check in. We did have a mishap while we were on our trip. Another persons car tire flung a rock right through our passenger window and shattered it. It was 10:30 at night and Oscar at the front desk was a big help. He called the police for us, and gave us trash bags to cover the window. He even took the time to print out a copy of places to take our car to get it repaired. The next day I explained our situation to Antoinette that we needed to find a place on Monday to fix our car and if we could please get a late checkout. She was very friendly and said we could check out at 1pm. Also, when I called about the internet being down she was really apologetic and said they were doing everything to get it fixed. Also, a big commendation to the gentleman who took care of our breakfast needs. Every time we turned around he was there refilling, food, coffee…with a smile on his face. Overall, we loved our trip to Santa Fe and to your hotel. My husband, who is not one to notice, was very pleased with the service we got and said we would definitely stay here on our next trip. Thanks again to everyone and God bless.

5  Thank mleal7
Reviewed July 6, 2010

We stayed here based on the reviews we read here. I was traveling with my 70+ mother and my 21 year old daughter, and we were all pleased. Breakfast was great, everything very clean and VERY helpful staff! The room is not large - but three women and all their luggage fit just fine. A great very reasonably priced place to stay in Santa Fe.

• Stayed: June 2010