Inn At Santa Fe
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$216
$199
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Restaurant
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$186
$167
Hilton.com
$226
Orbitz.com
$220
$169
  • Pool
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$169
La Fonda on the Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Pool
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$194
$188
Travelocity
All reviewsoutlet mallhot tub and saunafire pitrooms are smallfree breakfasthappy hourflat screen tvbreakfast roomeasy accesshot breakfastcerrillos roadwafflesparking lotminute drivetortillasspent two nightsa great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2010

We enjoyed the full hot breakfast. There was a wonderful walk-in shower in our room. The staff were polite and accomodating. Very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Irma B
Reviewed June 17, 2010

We stayed here based on the reviews on TA and are glad we did. Santa Fe hotels tend toward the expensive side and this hotel is good value for a good price. We had one queen bed and, while the room was quite small, it was nicely appointed (upgraded bath products, flat panel television, in-room safe, etc.l. The shower (it had no tub) had the best water pressure I've ever had in a hotel. The full morning breakfast was better than average though the room could have used more seating and was quite warm. Overall, a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank cmr1992
Reviewed June 15, 2010

I chose this hotel after reading good reviews on this web site, and the good reviews were correct. I was a little worried when I was given a key to a room that was still occupied, but one of the front desk people (the manager?) happened to be nearby and took care of changing my room within minutes. The front desk staff was very friendly with my friend's grandson. Also, the cookies and lemonade were nice.

The breakfast was good for a hotel breakfast. It would not compare with a made-to-order breakfast but there were scrambled eggs in addition to the usual cereal and bagels breakfast. Also, the attendant seemed very attentive. The breakfast room could have been larger, but that is about the only complaint.

The shower had good water pressure, even at 7:00 in the morning when there were probably lots of people showering. The bed was comfortable. We were busy while we were there, and we did not even turn the TV on until we were getting dressed before leaving. The sound did not work on it, but by that time, it was too late to ask for a repair since we were leaving in a few minutes. I mentioned it at checkout, and they took $5 off of my bill, even though I told them it really wasn't an inconvenience.

About the only real downside of this hotel is that it is not downtown. If you are willing to sacrifice that for saving some money, this is your place!

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank TexasCarolyn
Reviewed June 12, 2010

We had the pleasure of staying at the inn of Sante Fe for 3 nights as a little vacation. We were so pleased with the cleanliness of the room and the whole hotel as well as, the friendliness of the staff. We also enjoyed the full breakfast every morning. IF we ever get to go to Santa Fe again we would defintley stay there. Irene

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Irenevil
Reviewed June 9, 2010

I had intended to stay 2 nights and ended up staying for 6. The rooms were spacious and extremely well kept. The staff is the best in Santa Fe. They will help you with whatever you need. I would rate this hotel as one of the best values I have ever had in any city. I keep thinking of the staff because they know the city and can answer any question about restaurants, museums, shopping or any directions you need. The one improvement that could be made is to enlarge the pool area.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo