“great support saved me”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Tucson, Arizona
“great support saved me”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I had come to Santa Fe for a job interview, and I was having trouble printing packets for the job talk. I was running late, and Oscar at the front desk said that he would take care of it all for me. (I was nervous to leave it all to a stranger, but I had little choice and was making no progress myself.) I went upstairs, got ready, and when I got back all my packets were laid out for me and stapled just like I needed them to be. I'm not saying that did it, but I felt prepared as I headed to the interview, I got the job, and now I'm moving to Santa Fe.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank R O

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Sydney
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This isn't the most memorable hotel we stayed in during our trip to USA however for the value was just what we needed.

Positives
The room was a good temperature. The pool looked good though the air temperature was too cold to test it out. The big bonus was that it was one of the few hotels that offered breakfast.

Negatives
The location isn't the best in terms of it's a drive into town but there is ample parking at the hotel

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank elise1
SGF
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stayed there as a recommendation from the Police Academy. Price was reasonable, rooms nice, staff friendly, pool and hot tub clean and loved the outdoor gas fireplace. It was quiet and check in and check out was fast. Everything you need within a couple of miles so if you need to go somewhere to eat that is not a problem. Food and complimentary wine cheese is a nice touch:)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Elvisone461
Farmington, New Mexico
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Having read some of the reports from other individuals who have stayed here within the last few nights, I have to ask if they ever really stayed here!! This is a nice hotel, friendly staff, clean rooms, all the amenities you could ask for and not too far from town.

I am staying at this hotel in connection with business but I would certainly stay here again with my family. There is a refrigerator and microwave in the room, fast internet, nice touches like the light switches being very slightly illuminated so you can find them in the dark and nice fixtures and fittings in the room. Staff have all been friendly and efficient thus far. 2 thumbs up from me for sure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank George J
Cloudcroft, New Mexico
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was a great place to stay for a team, working out of the conference rooms and staying at the hotel. The conference room was the perfect size for a small team of 10 with wireless and enough outlets for our full computer and printer setups. Yes, the rooms are small, but affordable; while the staff was excellent, and very willing to work with us. Breakfast was a full spread, and the kitchen staff were great. The evening bar/dinner setup was quick and efficient, with good food. The bartenders were wonderful!! Location was well-placed for easy access to the interstate and eating establishments. Certainly the managers, front desk staff, bartenders & kitchen staff were cordial, accessible, excellent to work with, and operate at a very high level of professionalism. I would certainly host a working team out of this location again. Thanks for the support and assistance!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank R S
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We paid extra for a "Shop & Stay" package which claimed to include a deluxe room as well as a gift and coupon from the outlet mall next door. What we got was an extremely small room which smelled BADLY of dog feces and urine. Once we stepped inside we saw why...the carpet was heavily stained by previous dogs and the hotel's cleaning techniques must have been non-existent. We did not receive the promised gift or coupon and we were afraid to stay in something which was an obvious health hazard. They say you get what you pay for, but we stay in hotels quite often and expected much higher quality for our $125+. We had never been to Sante Fe before so had no idea we were booking a low end hotel. Needless to say, we were not impressed, won't be visiting again and wouldn't even recommend this hotel for someone looking for a kennel for their dogs.

On the other hand, the hotel desk clerk was a very nice young man who tried his best to make up for the situation and it clearly was not his fault. He should be commended and promoted, then he should find a job at a hotel which deserves his quality.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We stay at this hotel every trip we make to Santa Fe. We like the location and the rates are very reasonable. The staff is superb and actually remember us when we return. The front desk is very informative and always have a pleasant attitude. The kitchen staff at the free breakfast is quick and efficient. Very kind. We also had a very nice visit with two other families over a nice fire at the fire pit near the pool. The evening was beautiful and the environment was perfect. As a family with a one year old, we highly recommend a stay at the Inn at Santa Fe.

• Stayed July 2013