I stayed here for a week while taking a photo workshop in Santa Fe. Generally this was a good play to stay, though there are some things that need improvement/attention:
What I liked:
Prince is good, room was clean and quiet, coffee at breakfast was good, AC worked, plenty of parking, close to Albertsons, not in downtown area, but close to everything.
What didn't work:
* Rooms are plain, which is fine, but I wish they had at least one chair to sit in, besides the stools in the kitchen. Also, if you're cooking, dishes and utensils are pretty sparse.
* I had to call the front desk each time I tried to use the internet connection in my room so they could reset the router.
* The continental breakfast was very so-so, Costco-like pasteries, no juice, and a few days I had to ask to have bagels.
* One day I left a plastic bag hanging over a chair and cleaning service tossed it out. I complained loudly and they found and returned it, but it should never have happened.
* Almost every day I saw a man hanging out with the cleaning staff, who I never saw working, though I did see him sunning himself a few times. It was just sort of creepy.
So reasonable priced stay in Santa Fe, but with a few drawbacks.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking