The Santa Fe Suites
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)
$229
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$219
$209
$206
$189
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$159
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$170
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

$289
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$147
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$618
$599
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorcontinental breakfaststove toplove seatlaundry roomqueen bedcoffee makermuseum hilloatmealcerrillos roaddowntown areanew mexicoalbertsonskitchenettedishwasherziasupermarket
Reviewed August 21, 2013

It has a kitchen and fridge which is nice when you want to save on eating out. Its also walking distance to a major shopping center. The rooms are a little worn but that can be overlooked. Sheets and towels were fresh and clean. I'd stay there again .

Room Tip: I would ask to see a room ahead of time. Layouts are slightly different.
Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Larry K
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This place is worn out, dirty, and not well maintained. There was a large hole in the couch, several large holes in the carpet, and the cabinets were missing knobs. The bathroom was dirty and gross. The air conditioner was so close to the bed it nearly touched the side of the bed and was annoying. The refrigerator knocked and made loud noises all night.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We arrived at 1pm to reserve a room...my husband daughter and I... We were greeted by a young woman who seemed annoyed that we would bother her to stay at the hotel, My husband asked why stay...I was tired! It would do. The rooms were not ready yet come back at 3. No problem plenty to do in this otherwise inviting town. Came back at 5pm and was greeted by an EVEN MORE SOUR young man...again I was asked why stay...this time I had no answer other than I had already given them my credit card. Saw the room. In a pinch it will do... I am sure there is better and I am going to find it for our next night!!!

Room Tip: Keep looking.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Which is an oxymoron - and this place is. Checked in for eight days but the luggage cart was locked up tight for the weekend. The so called kitchen was short knives and forks, a toaster and a knife for cutting bread. Three light bulbs were burnt out but housekeeping had gone home and the next day saw no toaster and no light bulbs. Oh yes and the wake up call woke us up at 4:50 am becuase the previous guest have not deprgoramed their wake up call so it just keeps ringing each day unless you cancelled the previous wake up call. Any stay here is a gamble but the odds of you getting anything in the way of customer service or basic amenities would be better in Las Vegas. Oh, the rooms are pathedically small. My recommendation. Go elsewhere,

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kapulanikai
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have to agree with a previous reviewer that the sheets were dirty and they didn't fit the bed. The toilet rocked and was hidden behind the bathroom door. The bathroom had lots of unprepared water damage. The worst thing though was the air conditioner placed at the side of the bed. We either froze when it was on or burned up when we turned it off. Don't waste your money staying here. There were many more things wrong with the place, but it would take too long to mention them all.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple