The Santa Fe Suites
La Fonda on the Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$239
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$140
$129
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Restaurant
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$132
$118
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$139
Orbitz.com
$223
$208
$189
  • Pool
Eldorado Hotel & Spa(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$179
$161
  • Pool
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
$119
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$199
$193
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
All reviewssmall kitchensfull size refrigeratorcontinental breakfaststove toplove seatlaundry roomqueen bedcoffee makermuseum hilloatmealconvenient locationcerrillos roaddowntown areanew mexicoalbertsonskitchenettedishwasher
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a great place for the money. Granted you are not staying at the Ritz Carlton, but it is an excellent value. We had a slight problem with the air conditioner and while the maintenance staff was unavailable the manager Dustin promptly came and fixed the problem. They were also very accommodating in letting us into our room early as we were traveling with our dogs as well as letting us expend our stay. We would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Mike G
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The beds at this Inn were torn at the seams, the lining at the bottom of the beds were also torn and touching the ground. On top of that the middle of the beds were broken down. The sheets were yellow and dirty. The toilet seats were chipped. The breakfast room was gross.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This hotel has everything you need and more. And let's face it, you aren't coming here to stay in your hotel all day, are you? No. So you need a clean place to sleep and shower and perhaps make yourself some coffee or a little bite to eat. There is a kitchenette - fridge, 2 burner stove, sink, micro & dishwasher. It's in a quiet place, located behind a strip mall. There is a grocery store, pharmacy and numerous convenient retail establishments in said strip mall should you need coffee/food/razors/whatever.
There are laundry facilities on the premises.
Free parking.
Free WIFI.
Complimentary continental breakfast.
I think I paid $60 per night when I was there. It was exactly what I needed!
That being said, it is NOT fancy or upscale. It's in a great location - just 3 miles from the plaza.
I slept great, and spent very little time in my room as I was OUT enjoying the sights! Also, be prepared to have quarters to pay for parking in town...OR be clever like me and head to my bank, which has a large parking lot, get some change or do some sort of transaction and ask them if I can park there for the day while wandering. They will say yes! (You're welcome.)

If you want more upscale, then definitely choose one of the hotels in the plaza - I've stayed there and they are lovely! This trip, I wanted to put my money in to fine dining, the opera ans shopping. I win.

hope this review helps!

Room Tip: There is no pool or fitness center. There are laundry facilities on site! Free parking!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank januarytheking
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This place needs a serious update in addition to lines that are clean and fresh. Because this motel can be used long term, it takes a beating. Pillows look and feel like they have been used for pillow fights all day and night. It's just yucky. Staff is friendly and one can tolerate anything for a night, but this is not my first choice despite the reasonable pricing. The breakfast is nothing to write home about and I just skip it. This is a business travel destination or it might not even be an option. Conveniently located.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is not a fancy Santa Fe hotel, but it was clean, nice, comfortable and perfect for our one night stay in Santa Fe. It is far from the busyness of the Plaza, but close enough so that it is not a hassle to get there. Albertson's is close by so you can buy some snacks and beverages. A refrigerator , microwave and stove are in the kitchenette and plates, glassware and utensils are available. All and all it was a nice stay. The staff was helpful and friendly. I would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2013