Inn and Spa at Loretto
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
Inn of the Five Graces(Santa Fe)
  • Breakfast included
1,884 results
All reviewsluminaria restaurantvalet stafflobby barliving roomresort feeperfect locationparking feehotel restaurantart galleriestrip to santa fenew mexicocanyon roadsitting areabalconyplazachapelfireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We've been fans of La Posada for our last few trips here, but decided to stay closer to town.
The Inn and spa @ Lorretto did not disappoint. Upon first check in, the room we initially were assigned was on the second floor with limited views (room 250). We turned around and asked for a different junior suite. We are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary, and they were very accommodating. The front desk lady kindly escorted us to view another one, Room 416, and it was much better. It was a no hassle quick change. The lobby bar (living room feel) hosted FANTASTIC music and a cozy fireplace each night we were here. We had an incredible dinner at Lumminaria our first night here. Everything was just perfect and worth the price. Very nice restaurant. My only hotel complaint was that the hot water takes forrrrrever to get warm. It's an old building, however, so we got used to the wait. "Heads up", the pillows also have no substance, and almost disappear when you lay your head down.

We splurged for a couples hot stone massage, and it was ok. The junior suite was a perfect size, and we enjoyed our stay here very much. The location could not have been better! You can walk almost everywhere from here. We would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank iJenNaustin
Reviewed December 6, 2013

A perfect location for a girls getaway! There is even an Artist in Residence, who gave my daughter and I a 2 hour painting class, for free! We even came away with two paintings that we created.

We did not have time to eat in the restaurant but ordered a late room service dinner, that was incredible.

Great location, with the best of Santa Fe within walking distance.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
5  Thank Loyce W
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

The Inn and spa at Lorreto. Hosted my wedding reception. The staff was the most accommodating staff I have ever worked with. From the valet service to the people at the front desk and even the people that work in the restaurants were all so kind and courteous I had no worries during my stay. The good is great. The rooms are clean. The location is such a great place in Santa Fe. I will return here time and time again.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Clairet1352
Sheri D, General Manager at Inn and Spa at Loretto, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Inn and Spa at Loretto and congratulations on your recent nuptials! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and honored to have shared such a special occasion with you. We hope to share many more memories with you in the future. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! Warm Regards, Sheri Decker, General Manager

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Santa Fe is magical so I was very careful about picking the right hotel for my budget. Being as it was off season, I was able to find some normally priced at $225 for about $100 on one of the discount hotel sites which i considered a coup. The Inn was very Southwest style on the outside and from the photos and reviews, it looked clean and exactly what the dr. ordered. This review may be a little tainted because I arrived in a snow storm, but when we arrived I was pleased except to learn the parking would cost $19 a day. I missed this in the reviews....for 3 days that's an extra $57 tacked on to the hotel. I found a cheaper place to park for $8 a day next door at the Desert Inn parking lot but when I told the front desk, they gave me free parking. Okay! Neither parking lot was covered parking and given i hadn't driven in snow for 30 years, I was not too pleased about this. The lobby of the hotel was inviting with apples for the taking, and a slew of stores for shopping attached. They had a big 'living room' where people sat and drank but I just wanted to rest. When I first saw the room, it was dark and dreary. There was a balcony but it was somewhat hidden near the mock fireplace so the room was very dark. I was so tired the first night I slept though I noticed that the heating system was very loud. The second night, the sound was so great it felt like a locomotive was travelling in my head. So for the third night, I called the front desk and said I needed a different room or my money back without penalty because of the heating system. They moved us to a different room, that was brighter and the heating system was not that noisy. Did I mention I had altitude sickness for the second two days? so my trip to Santa Fe was not as great as it could've been but nonetheless, once I got the kinks out of the hotel, it was fine. I will say the staff were very nice, and knowing I was ill, kept offering to send me up some juice. The woman in Luminaria (the attached restaurant) also sent me up some free toast, so that felt good. Alas, though, when I returned my rental car, there was a gash in the bumper. i can't blame the valets at the hotel because I don't know for sure, and it could have been the ice but now the deal I got on the rental is going to cost me and my insurance company big bucks. So much for saving money on this trip. I think I'd find a different hotel to stay in my next trip but if you can get a good deal, this hotel is in walking distance to the plaza as well as a nice walk to Canyon Rd.

Room Tip: Ask for a bright room with a view!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Despite its wonderful location we were disappointed when we had to walk outside to get to our room. Upon entering we noticed the color of the carpet was black and the interior design wasn't to our liking and we had a regular fireplace and not what we expected. We ordered adjoining rooms which they didn't fulfill that evening since there was some water damage from the snow. We immediately went to the front desk to check out and didnt stay. This hotel has gotten rave reviews and I don't know why. Check out la Fonda down the street and the pricing is much better and the interior design is very nice and clean!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family