Inn and Spa at Loretto
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$229
$319
$271
$244
  • Pool
Eldorado Hotel & Spa(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$216
  • Pool
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$253
  • Restaurant
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Restaurant
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$185
$167
  • Pool
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
Orbitz.com
1,895 results
All reviewsluminaria restaurantvalet stafflobby barliving roomresort feeperfect locationparking feehotel restaurantart galleriestrip to santa fenew mexicocanyon roadsitting areabalconyplazachapelfireplace
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Excellent location, right there at historical downtown, walking distance to all main attractions. It is somewhat expensive, though. We just stayed there because we got a special rate from my husband’s conference, otherwise it would be out of our budget. It is a beautiful building, has nice decoration, but, to my taste, it is a little too big, and offers some services that I didn’t use, like the spa. The air conditioning in our room was also too noisy. We “froze” the room before going to bed, and turned the AC off during the night because of the noise. It was a good stay, especially because of the location, but I am not sure whether it is worth it if you have to pay full rate.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank SMOK33
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My family and I were fortunate to spend christmas here . We had a private dining room on Xmas eve with a great server named terry .we heard the church bells ring and snow under our feet. Great great experience.the rooms have a great balcony so we could see the lights in the city.

• Stayed: December 2011
5  Thank zach0503
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I was expecting a nice fresh room with white crispy sheets and insted i got a 2 star quality room. too expensive for the quality that they offered. The only thing that i like from there was the complementery cucumber water at the front desk and LUMINARIA had a good service.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms are NOT better then your regular rooms, there basically the same.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank european0101
shuber, General Manager at Inn and Spa at Loretto, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

I am very surprised by your comments. My team and I take guest reviews very seriously and pride in the facility and services we offer. Due to this, the Inn has attained many great service awards within Condé Nast and AAA, to name a few. Please contact me directly so I can better understand what happened during your stay.

Stefan Huber

Reviewed September 27, 2012

One of the most outstanding properties my wife and I have ever stayed at. The hotel staff and amenities are nothing short of excellent. I would highly recommend experiencing the Inn & Spa at Loretto the next time you are in Santa Fe. If you don't, you're not truly experiencing all that Santa Fe has to offer.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 274Joe274
shuber, General Manager at Inn and Spa at Loretto, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for this remarkable review of the Inn and Spa at Loretto. We appreciate your recommendation greatly. I will forward this review to our team. We hope the next time you visit Santa Fe you’ll stay with us again.

Stefan Huber

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Look no further , this place is what you are searching for !!!!
Great Valet guys that meet you at your car .....friendly , kind and knowledgeable
front desk staff ( especially Josephine ) .... personable , fun and ever helpful concierge
service ( love Carol !!! ) ....an absolutely magnificent restaurant Luminaria ... a beautiful spa
where we had the MOST amazing massages for our life ( deep tissue 80 mins !!! do it !!! ) and
all the staff at this very special Inn always greet you with a smile and kind word .
Beds are dreamy , pool is perfect , and the views and location could not be better !!!!
It had been a magical trip and will be our choice every time we visit Santa Fe !!!
Cheers and Thank You Loretto !

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple