“Convenient”

The Lodge at Santa Fe
Ranked #35 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Rooms have been re-modeled and were clean and nice. Purchased a Living Social special for $59 so with this it was a tremendous value and the location was perfect for our particular trip that was traveling to northern wineries.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JoeMed
Tom A, Front Office Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear JoeMed,

Thank you for reviewing your experience at The Lodge at Santa Fe. We are offering some special rates this time of year to make your Santa Fe vacation relaxing and affordable. We are so glad you chose to stay with us and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We had suites at The Lodge. The rooms were large, the bathrooms were extremely tiny, the mattress was bought last decade and was horrible. The sheets and towels need to be replaced. The carpet needs to be cleaned. Management is not watching the details, like a coffee pot in the room with no cups, or used glasses that weren't replaces. Also the TV is way too small. Would not go back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank SCardwell61
Tom A, Front Office Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear SCardwell61,

Thank you for your review of The Lodge at Santa Fe. I am very sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with the room. Our property was built in the traditional New Mexican style and we strive to promote the cultural significance of the area with our decor. I am personally looking into the issues you addressed above to ensure details are not overlooked in the future. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and I hope we have the opportunity to show you just how great we can be in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed 6 nights while participating in a Road's Scholar program. The room was large, clean and comfortable. There were meeting and dining rooms just for our group. The distance from downtown Santa Fe required using the shuttle that was provided by the hotel but there was a large shopping center within walking distance-if you don't mind walking up hill on the return hike. Staff, especially Robert who managed the rooms for the group, and Kristin at the front desk, were very personable and accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mary H

Dear Mary H.

Thank you for taking the time to review The Lodge at Santa Fe. I am very glad to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us. We are very proud of our staff and facilities and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

My wife and I stayed over the Valentines day week end. This is a nice place off the hiway so its very quiet. The rooms were very nice, very clean. The restaurant was very good although under staffed the night we were there. We had a nice stay until we returned home and realized my wife had forgot a pair of boots, we immediately called the hotel and lo and behold they were unable to find them. So I would say it's a nice place to stay, however if you leave something behind that you really like I would not plan on seeing it again. Apparently honesty is not a top priority for some of the staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Edward K
Tom A, Front Office Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Dear Edward K,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Lodge at Santa Fe. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our property so much for Valentine's Day weekend. Santa Fe was recently voted one of the most Romantic Getaway's in the United States! I apologize for the slow service in the restaurant, we have taken measures to assure this will not happen again. I remember you calling regarding your boots, I personally went to the room with a housekeeping supervisor and I am sorry we were unable to locate them. I am continuing to look into this matter and of course we will contact you with any further information we may find. I hope when you return to Santa Fe you would consider staying with us again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Clean room, rustic feel and charm. Beautiful overlook off balcony.
Joesph, the resturaunts owner, was so welcoming, funny, and overall made our experience worthwhile. Great food, drinks, and staff to provide a memorable trip!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Tom A, Front Office Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear emily z,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at The Lodge at Santa Fe. I am happy to hear how much you enjoyed our facility and staff. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service so it makes us very happy to hear we are doing so well. I hope we have the pleasure of serving you on your next trip to Santa Fe!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have stayed several times at this hotel. I always find the staff friendly and the rooms very comfortable. I have had a few company meetings here as well. The event rooms, food, and staff are all wonderful. Don't overlook this establishment ... not only for lodging, but also for your next event. The Lodge at Santa Fe has become my "GO TO PLACE" for lodging and business meetings!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear dominosd,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our property and staff! I am so glad you are able to enjoy our property in so many ways. We are proud of our unique Santa Fe property. We have the quality luxury rooms you would expect from a downtown property as well as the professional meeting space to fit a wide variety of needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Santa Fe be it for business or pleasure!

Front Office Manager

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The Lodge of Santa Fe was there for me when I needed it, twice in same month(!), including the use of their business facilities (thanks Jesse, Kristin, and Jordan), not to mention their clean, comfortable rooms with southwest motif. I was grateful for the generosity of everyone there. They have a great neighborhood location up on a hill overlooking the serene beauty of the national memorial cemetary and the town of Santa Fe backdropped by the snowcapped mountain range. Very pretty!
Gardunos upstairs and their staff treated me well, also, even though I may have been a creative challenge for the chef. Still, I liked the oatmeal! Thank you everyone for taking care of me. It did not go unnoticed - just unaccustomed.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Tom A, Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear ctefan,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Lodge at Santa Fe. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We are very proud of our excellent staff and lucky to have a world-class restaurant such as Garduno's here on property. You are right about the beautiful views! We just love our location at the top of the hill! I am so glad you were able to enjoy the property as much as we do. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Santa Fe!

Front Office Manager