“Comfortable and affordable”

Ranked #34 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Muskogee, Oklahoma
“Comfortable and affordable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

This hotel is clean and the beds are comfortable. The continental breakfast was excellent, with several choices. The only thing to mention is that it is a pet friendly hotel. If you have allergies, be sure and request a 'non-pet' room.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank 1959CARB

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Amarillo , Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

The room appeared to have recently been renovated and looked almost new . Very Clean And Great For The Santa Fe Area Motel Costs !

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

3 Thank codyboy1
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

The value matches the accommodation. The room was very clean. Nothing broken. We stayed in a Double room. The beds were very comfortable and the property was fairly quiet at night. My only issue with the room is that it has a wall unit air conditioner and the air seemed to hit right on the top of the closest bed.

For the value it's a great deal. Staff were very friendly. Very simple breakfast items available. We went next toor to the Flying Tortilla for breakfast. It's a great place also!

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank hobbsnm
Bucks County, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

I've only stayed here once, but it was enough to make this hotel the place I think of when I remember a chain hotel I'd like to stay at again. Since I normally seek out B&Bs and private inns, when I must stay in a hotel, I look for comfort, ambience and good service. This one offers all three. The rooms themselves were nice -- clean, roomy -- I'm not real picky or hard to please unless the mattresses are lumpy or things look dirty. But what I really loved about this place was the tremendous sense of airiness and light that permeated the vaulted-ceilinged common area near the front desk. I found myself hanging out there instead of my room because I just really enjoyed the feeling of being in a huge, open area with a crackling fire, comfy reading chairs and the aforementioned light bouncing around off the golden pine of the roof supports. Just a really warm, welcoming atmosphere you almost never find on the road. The staff were quite friendly and attentive, and there were free beverages at all times. What's not to like? It's a little out of the way from the main part of the city, but that was part of the attraction for me, since the surrounding red rock hills were scenic and the drive was easy, just off the interstate.

There's also easy access to a fantastic restaurant and tavern just down the road near the Camel Rock casino (where we won within moments of hitting the slots!). Wish I could remember the name of the place, but it was recommended by the hotel's front desk attendant, and we were not disappointed: Servers create your own fresh, tasty guacamole right at your table, and serve it with premise-made chips. YUM! The whole experience was just great, and I'd do it again in a minute.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank PAWildheart
FORT COLLINS
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

The staff and hotel were very good and made our stay a positive one. The room was easily accessed as my wife was on crutches. The only negative was that the breakfast was not appealing

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

2 Thank Michael H

Travelers are raving about these Santa Fe hotels

Wharton, TX
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

This is an older hotel. We got a king suite and it was great! I think there are only 2 king suites, though. Our suite had two large rooms and we were away from the other rooms - several nice large windows so it was very light. I imagine that the other rooms are very average. Their breakfast was pitiful however! No hot food (waffles, eggs, oatmeal, etc.), no fresh fruit - the girl at the desk was supposedly taking care of the breakfast area, but she wasn't attending it too well - (left the toaster unplugged, etc.). Most hotels give us free USA Today papers, but I didn't find one outside our door, or any down at the breakfast area - when I asked where the newspapers were the girl told me they were outside in the machine! The location of the hotel was OK - we walked across the parking lot to the mall. And we didn't notice any traffic noise at night. The price for the king suite was very reasonable, so if you don't mind cold cereal or toast only for breakfast, it was a good deal.

Room Tip: King suite only!