Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$159
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$141
$129
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Restaurant
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$135
$118
Hilton.com
$179
$223
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
$119
  • Restaurant
Eldorado Hotel & Spa(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$169
$152
  • Pool
La Fonda on the Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$199
$193
2,271 results
All reviewswafflesmade to order omeletswarm cookiescoffee drinksbedroom casitafew blockswood burningshort walkwithin walking distancesmall kitchenfree shuttlewonderful breakfastfresh fruitquiet neighborhoodfull kitchenan easy walkliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2010

The room was old and worn. Needs to be refurbished. Not like the picture on website. No coffee carafe for coffee pot. Hot water knob in bath fell off everytime you turned it on/off. Wall in the bathroom crumbling. Cabinet in bathroom hinge broken. Mirrored doors to closet did not slide easily on rail; very difficult to open/close. No remote for TV. Front desk brought 2nd remote that still didn't work. Pillows old and uncomfortable. Front desk gave us the wrong key to our room, so we were locked out upon returning from the town....snowing and cold....had to wait outside for 30minutes for someone to let us in. The front office closed early and no one available.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank aprilmayDallas
Reviewed March 23, 2010

My friends and I enjoyed our stay very much.
The accommodation was clean and quiet and cozy.
The decor was lovely and the rooms spacious ( 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, living room, dining room, kitchen). We were able to eat in which was relaxing and homey.
The hotel itself was affordable and the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful and made
us feel welcome.
I would happily return for a visit and would not hesitate to recommend Las Palomas to my friends.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 8, 2010

Adorable Inn very close to the Plaza. I arrived late and they had everything waiting and ready for me. I loved the room and the brick path taking me to it!

The continental breakfast the next morning was so much more than that. Fresh homemade waffles and made to order espresso drinks along with bagels, cereal, fruit and more!

I travel to Santa Fe four or five times a year and this lovely Inn is my new favorite place to be.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Lainy76
Reviewed March 4, 2010

I really enjoyed my stay at Las Palomas, Santa Fe. The room was super comfortable and tastefully decorated. Soft compfy bed, clean as a whistle bath, nice little kitchenette, spacious, and overal very pleasant. The set up is a bit unique as it is like a little complex of buildings and not the usual boring brick and mortar hotel. All of the staff were freindly and helpful. The warm cookies at reception were delicious and the complimentary breakfast had a wide variety of items to choose from. The location was really good as well, walking distance from the plaza but on a quiet street. I have visited Santa Fe on several occassions and stayed at several places, I really enjoyed my stay at Las Palomas and recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 18, 2010

My partner and I stayed at Las Palomas twice during the opera season. A perfect romantic getaway. The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming. The rooms were full of character and the beds were extra comfy. Breakfast was tasty and very generous. LOVE the waffles. It is worth every penny to stay at Las Palomas. Once you stay at Las Palomas, you will understand why New Mexico is called the Land of Enchantment. Have recommended to friends.”

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple