Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe
Inn and Spa at Loretto(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$161
  • Pool
Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$150
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$138
$119
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
$223
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
La Fonda on the Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$131
$118
  • Pool
Villas de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$199
$193
Travelocity
Inn of the Five Graces(Santa Fe)
$445
2,271 results
All reviewswafflesmade to order omeletswarm cookiescoffee drinksbedroom casitafew blockswood burningshort walkwithin walking distancesmall kitchenfree shuttlewonderful breakfastfresh fruitquiet neighborhoodfull kitchenan easy walkliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Our time at Las Palomas was the highlight of our two-week trip through the southwest. We stayed in one of the Pueblos and called in advance and requested a room with the traditional Kiva wood-burning fireplace. We had our dogs and the pueblo was private enough that they were never a bother to anyone. There are different sections of Las Palomas, and we were in the older, traditional section. Each unit was a separate (but attached) little cottage and they are all a bit different. For what we were looking for, this very rustic, old school accommodation was perfect, but yes, there were imperfections in the condition of the rooms, rugs, walls, etc. Some things are older and scuffed and not scrubbed sparkling clean, but to us, it just didn't matter. Things were definitely rustic, and my husband and I both adored that. The bathroom shower isn't brand new which makes it more like a B&B than a hotel.

My favorite thing was the woodburning fireplace. They gave us a ton of wood (we asked for more) and we got to cuddle up in the wintry weather and enjoy the snow. We even got up at the crack of dawn one morning to snow and went out and got to enjoy the snow-covered historic plaza all to ourselves.

The hotel breakfasts were phenomenal. They have a window for omelette and waffle custom orders. Those waffles were good! And the had all kind of specialized espresso drinks. With soy milk no less! Very impressed.

My only two complaints were that the wifi was weak and that we smelled like a campfire after cuddling up inside the room with the fire going so long. I think that's because we kept the fire going for 2 days straight. Totally worth it though to get to go to sleep cuddled up to my husband and dogs while watching the fire! Very romantic.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
PaulMargetsonGM, Owner at Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

We are indeed in many ways quaint and rustic, but certainly romantic!!

Thank you so much for staying with us and I am so pleased to know that you had a splendid “cuddly” time with your husband (and dog!) and enjoyed our hot/phenomenal breakfasts!

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

My husband and I were in need of some relaxing and romantic time (away from the kids and holiday chaos!) and Las Palomas did not disappoint! We arrived in Santa Fe a little early. Check was at 4pm and we got in at 3:30pm. We weren't sure whether or not they'd have our room ready, but to our delight they did. Check in was easy,And our room was upgraded for free to boot! We stayed in room 3 which was a 1 minute drive 4 minute walk away from check in site. The grounds were decorated for the Christmas Holiday still which I loved! Adobe casitas trimmed in lovely electric luminarias gave the romantic feel I was looking for! Our room had a simple little living room with a charming fire place (with plenty of fire wood to last all night!) it had a small but nice flat screen and a rather comfy leather sofa! There was a nice little kitchenette and dining table for four. The bathroom was immaculate and very much upgraded. The bedroom offered a ultra cozy bed and nice pillows. I would maybe suggest an extra blanket for winter months,Because we did keep the heat on most the night! The bedroom had a larger nice flat screen as well which was great! I liked that check out was at noon. It relieved my anxiety of getting up to rush out! And of course the wonderful breakfast! What a lovely spread of breakfast items and options! And the coffee was amazing! I opted for a cappuccino and it hit the spot! The staff is ultra friendly, the room was great in it's simplicity and the splurges were on the right items bed, bathrooms, TVs, couch, fireplace and FOOD! Great job Las Palomas! Our only complaint was that parking lot filled up at night and we had to drive around awhile to find a place... Other that we will be back!

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you so very much for staying with us and we are all delighted to know that you and your husband had a marvelous and romantic break after the holidays! What a good idea!!

The renovation fo the bathroom #3 has only recently been completed and I am delighted to learn that it met with your approval!

Wishing you and all your family a very Happy New Year!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The rooms we were given were old and not well maintained. I understand it being old/historic or whatever, but the rooms were like peasant's quarters compared to the pictures on the website. Floors were unlevel, there were holes in the wall, and the living room area really needed painting. I feel like a victim of highway robbery! Unfortunately, we could not cancel as it was the holiday and we didn't know if we could find another place to stay, so had to stay there for three nights. I would NEVER stay at this hotel again!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay at Las Palomas in Santa Fe unless you want to stay in a very old, ugly, musty, room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank GolfGalAZ

I am distressed to learn that you did not enjoy your stay and only wish you had asked for a room move as we have so many different options. With apologies and wish you a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I was hesitant to book at Las Palomas because of some negative pictures and reviews on Trip Advisor. I'm so glad I chose to trust the good reviews! We were upgraded to a casita which was absolutely charming and delightful. A nice little well-equipped kitchen, cute dining area, lovely living room with deck, updated bath, and very comfortable bedroom. The location is perfect, a few blocks from the plaza, staff was great, and the breakfast was amazing. One of those rare places where they prepare waffles (blueberry, strawberry...), omelettes to order, specialty coffees - and deliver it to your table. I can only imagine that due to the large number and variety of room here, a few people had a bad experience. We loved it!

Room Tip: There's a wide variety, so ask to see what's available if you're picky.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank aspen89
PaulMargetsonGM, Owner at Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

I am so delighted to learn that you “loved” your stay and thank you very much for writing to tripadvisor.com with your kind words.

Wishing you Happy Holidays!!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I am from Albuquerque and first stayed here a couple years ago during an extended work project. It was a home away from home and the staff was so accommodating. Have been once or twice since and then just stayed again. The casitas are perfect and the staff is consistently wonderful. It is quaint and unique and I will stay here every time i have a chance. I have stayed in Santa Fe countless times but this has been the best and is now my only choice.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so very much for making us your “only choice” when visiting Santa Fe.

Please come back soon and in the meantime, we wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season!