“Beautiful, convenient property”

Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
Ranked #17 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I'm a Hilton fan and this hotel meets my expectations. I was upgraded to Executive and my room was so pretty, and had a great view of the pool. The Executive lounge was great too, with snacks, cookies and drinks available throughout the day.

In the room, my bed was super comfortable, with great pillows plus I had a big desk and an adorable seating area. The bathroom was very large too, and I loved the big shower.

Parking is easy here too ($10/day, I think) which is great since you can walk everywhere from here in Santa Fe, and don't need your rental while you're here.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Marcella-Vega, Front Office Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate all of your feedback and comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by the hotel and that you were able to walk to your destinations. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed this hotel. This staff was nice and very attentive. It was a rather expensive for the room and the air conditioner was pretty noisy. We did enjoy our time there despite these inconveniences.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Courtney T

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our Survey regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza. We appreciate all of your feedback and comments and have shared them with our hotel staff, as this allows us to improve our services for you, our loyal guest. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I've stayed in Santa Fe so many times in almost 40 years, yet never stayed at the Hilton before. I will from now on. The staff goes out of their way to handle your every need as quickly as possible, which does so much to make a trip better. It is walking distance to everything,and the parking could not be more convenient. Even when I needed a little milk before bed every night, it was no charge. The room was large with extra seating and a desk. I would say that the sliding bathroom door didn't seal the room, so a fan would be a nice addition. But it wasn't a problem for us. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Marcella-Vega, Front Office Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by the hotel and that you were able to walk to your destinations. We appreciate all of your feedback, and thank you for your comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Excellent Place. Friendly Staff, clean and plenty of amenities. Great location within walking distance to the historic downtown shopping district. The room was very nice. The pool and jacuzzi were well maintained. The gym had adequate equipment. Restaurant bar and wait staff were friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the hotel staff and amenities to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were so convenient to all of the historic downtown plaza. Walking distance to so much in the area. If you need to get out of the area, you're two minutes from the highways Staff were super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RPRJR

Thank you so much for your comments; we truly appreciate all of your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by the hotel and that you were able to walk to your destinations. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I recently stayed in the Hilton Santa Fe as part of an art tour in Northern New Mexico. Seeing that I had a long wait for the shuttle (not Hilton's shuttle) to take me back to the airport in Albuquerque, a kind Hilton employee noticed me and went out of his way to cross the street and bring me a cup of water. How welcome it was! I had been wishing for one, but was surrounded by luggage and was afraid I would miss the shuttle if I left my spot. Thanks Hilton, from a 76 year grandma.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Baldwin K
Marcella-Vega, Front Office Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you found the hospitality of the hotel staff to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Location is excellent. We got here and got tons if help and information at check in from the staff at the desk. Really helpful!!! From the hotel all of Santa Fe is do-able in foot. We enjoyed the heated pool and hot tub at the end of the day. Dinner at the El Canon bar was delicious, but what made the dinner special was our waiter, his friendliness and our conversations with him made the evening very personable ! All in all a great day in Santa Fe, if I get to come back I wouldn't try any other place but come right back to the hilton !

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you so much for your comments; we truly appreciate all of your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by the hotel. We have shared your comments with our staff and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future