Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Inn at Vanessie(Santa Fe)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,757 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat locationfront deskoutdoor fireplacehistoric plazawithin walking distancebreakfast buffetper dayparking feefire pitthird floorfew blockshot tubrooms are largefitness centereasy walkdowntown area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Hilton was very nice. Great location, easy walk to many things in Santa Fe. Pool and hot tub were nice after a day of walking, shopping, eating etc. The rooms were very clean. The onsite restaurnt provided a nice buffet breakfast. Would definately stay there again.

5  Thank Michael T
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Although we only stayed one night the property was very clean, comfortable with great architecture. The room was large with two double beds. This is the only hotel room I have ever stayed in that the closet is in the bathroom where it makes sense. It was a huge bathroom with plenty of towels and back up supplies. The room had a big screen tv with lots of channels. In typical spanish fashion there is a central courtyard to the complex with a huge inground pool with chaises around it and a big open air fireplace with a roaring fire at night. Check in was fairly swift. Only had one small problem that the keys did not work in the door and had to be re-keyed to work. But they did have someone go to the room with me to make sure they worked after having the problem. We had room service because we got there late and were too tired to go out. It was fantastic. I had the Chicken enchiladas and my daughter had the steak and enchiladas and they were both very tasty, and hot when they arrived.

4  Thank Leelorisc
Reviewed June 16, 2013

One week stay at the Hilton was a great experience. Staff was helpful. Many options were available as far as eating establishments and other needs a guest might have. Located in downtown Santa Fe, many sightseeing opportunities.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Mercy R
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Staff was friendly .... BUT ... we reserved a pool side room only to learn after we checked in (via a slip of paper ... not from a staff member), that the pool was closed. We were still billed for the premium "pool side" room though.

Next, we were awakened yesterday morning by a member of the housekeeping staff (DESPITE THE DO NOT DISTURB SIGN) at 08:06 ... by her pounding on the door with a key or metal object until I answered the door and told her we would not be checking out until later.

Come on ... I spend over 100 nights a year in hotels every year. I've never had a member of a housekeeping staff pull one like that.

Were it not for those two things they stay would have been wonderful. With those two things ... not so much.

Room Tip: If you're going to request a pool side room (and I suggest you do) ... make sure that the pool is open.
2  Thank Stephen G
Christopher B, General Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

I am so sorry … the pool renovation took a couple days longer then we had thought … I am sincerely sorry. We did our best to provide accommodations at local facilities here in Santa Fe but nothing beats the use of your own pool. We think the new pool is quite beautiful and as the largest pool in downtown Santa Fe our new facility will be a wonderful facility for our guests for many years to come.

I have addressed the housekeeping concern with our team ... please accept my apologies for this intrusion.

We do hope you will come back soon

Christopher

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed here as a group with a wedding booking. I was very pleased. I have already recommended this hotel to others. I used the room service and they were very prompt. The concierge was very helpful- even gave coupons to a nearby restaurant and a very useful map.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends