Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$219
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)
$229
$239
  • Pool
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Restaurant
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$147
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$215
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

$289
  • Pool
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$299
$169
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

1,786 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat locationfront deskoutdoor fireplacehistoric plazawithin walking distancebreakfast buffetper dayparking feefire pitthird floorhot tubfew blocksrooms are largefitness centereasy walkdowntown area
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I have to say upfront that I am pretty loyal to the Hilton brand. There are wonderful independent hotels in Santa Fe, but I always stay at the Hilton. You can beat the location--a few blocks to the Plaza and the rail yard area. The hotel was in need of a serious facelift and Hilton did not disappoint. It is a great renovation. Very stylish. I like that many rooms have the closet in the bathroom. There are tons of outlets by the bed and desk. It's comfortable work in the room. The fitness room is adequate. There is a small bar, but it's a little odd with the bartender serving from a pit. But it's cozy and often has a raging fire going. The pool area is relaxing. I cannot say enough good things about the staff. I stay at this hotel 4-6 times a year and the front desk team has always been wonderful. They are friendly and helpful making the Santa Fe HIlton feel like a smaller, more intimate hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank alliecat2842
Christopher B, General Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

We are so happy you like the renovation, a great deal of time was spent designing the rooms to be both comfortable and functional for all our guests. Thank you again and we look forward to your next stay with us here in Santa Fe

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I got my package online and upon arrival I was hit up for Parking at 18 dollars a day. Uncovered parking. Across the street covered parking is 10. I paid one day of it. You can see they are building a gate now to lock people into paying it. When I asked if they had a comment card the staff told me to post something on the web about them. I was floored. As a small business guy, it's always nice to fix things before they go to the web.

I did t think the room was particularly clean but it was clean enough for me. They are in construction right now. I felt like my spouse was cheated from the magic Santa Fe experience by all this hotel stuff.

10 dollars more per day for Internet? I read someone post on yelp that said they thought their cell signals were blocked a bit - when you are inside you barely get one bar and when you exit you get full service. The complaint or AT&T service. I have boost mobile service and I had the same experience.

You can't charge for parking in a little town of 60 thousand people and you should just offer the Internet. Two small things that would keep me coming back. Good luck trippers

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Eball
Christopher B, General Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

We strive to make stays at our property the best possible. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback concerning your recent stay at our Hilton. Your experience and opinions matter to us.

While the city parking is less expensive and available to our guests, it does not offer the proximity nor the ability to come and go as needed. Our rate is comparable to other properties in the city and allows you to come and go as you please, without the hassle of paying each time ...and as a city lot overnight parking is prohibited

Although there is a charge for internet in the guest rooms, for your convenience, we do provide free access in all the public areas of the hotel as well as provide a business center just off the lobby which is also complimentary. Our guests are able to relax in our café or by the lobby fireplace while using our internet.

I am truly sorry the desk agent was not more responsive to your needs. It is imperative we address any and all issues that our guests experience and do so in a timely fashion. By all means, you should expect a perfectly clean and properly functioning guest room. I do hope you will give us another opportunity to be the hotel you should expect.

Again, I apologize for the less than satisfactory stay at our property.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This hotel is within walking distance of most, if not all, of the downtown interests. But the hotel itself is average-looking inside and over-priced, in addition to charging $17/night to self-park in an open lot.

Room Tip: I would stay at this hotel for one or two nights while enjoying all that downtown Santa Fe has to offer. Then I would relocate to more reasonably priced lodgings while exploring the rest of the town and the outlying areas.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 2_Older_Travellers
Christopher B, General Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you …. We do feel the room renovation (referenced by so many of guests) has been a great addition to our hotel. We have put a great deal of care and effort into creating a comfortable, modern space with extra comforts like refrigerators and safes in all our rooms. We have specifically priced both our parking (one of the lowest prices of any downtown hotel) and our rooms competitively and believe we are a great value.. in addition to providing both points and miles to our Hilton Honors guests. Thank you for your comments and I do hope you give us another try

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We stayed an extra night we liked it so much. It's a block off the main square so it's easy to everything centered around the square. The newly remodeled rooms are beautiful with a southwestern classy flare. The room we stayed in had a sitting area, desk and king size bed. There fire place in the pool area was lite at night and guests were enjoying the hot tub. The room was very clean and the staff at the front desk could not have been more friendly & helpful. They went the extra mile.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Lynda G

Thank you for the great comments. The team here is committed to making your stay a great one and we appreciate all feedback both good …and not so good. The goal is always the same to make each stay a pleasurable and memorable one for our guests. Thank you again; we look forward to your next stay with us here in Santa Fe!

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

What a pleasure to walk into a newly updated room that was spacious and clean. They did a wonderful job updating the room. The shower is spacious and great water pressure. The bed was comfortable and pillows also. We used the excercise room which was well equipped and clean. They had lots of clean towels, earbuds and cold water. Really a pleasure. My only complaint is the parking lot... I am not sure why but some of the entrance/exits were chained off at the strangest times with no apparent rhyme or reason. This was more of a hassle when leaving or coming back from sight seeing. Not sure what that was all about.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank tentmaker
Christopher B, General Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. I do apologize for the parking situation; we are adding new planter beds to our parking areas ….all the way around the hotel in anticipation of spring! We are also putting in place a new gated parking system to increase the safety and security of our parking lots. I do apologize for any inconvenience during this process… and I do hope you come back this spring to see the planters.