Garrett's Desert Inn
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$199
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$241
$219
  • Restaurant
$319
  • Pool
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$131
$95
  • Breakfast included
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Restaurant
$271
$244
  • Pool
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$179
$229
$222
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$185
$167
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewssanta fe biteparking feedressing arealoretto chapelexcellent locationart galleriesdowntown arearoom was clean and comfortableeasy walkplazafixturesratescanyongovernors
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed three nights in early June and were very pleased with our experience. The office staff was exceptionally helpful and we wish to thank Leslie, Holden and Lyn Marie for their restaurant suggestions and other advice. The location can't be topped and we would definitely stay here again on future trips to Santa Fe.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark J
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This motel is o.k. and provided me with a central location to explore Santa Fe. The room are somewhat dated but worked well for me- i could park my bike right outside my room door. It was quiet and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The price is good and you get what you pay for. They have a pool for cooling off after a long day of walking around town.

Room Tip: Eat at The Shed for best dinner in town and Aztec 317 for great breakfast/ lunch.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Kory M
Reviewed June 25, 2013

First of all I arrived a night early and the hotel I had reservations didn't have rooms for the night i stayed. First of all the place is real average, but its clean. I gave it a very good for a friendly staff. It is a little outdated. You have to take into account it's affordability. I could see this being a great place for a family. Also it looked like they do concerts there. Would have been neat to see! Older, but clean and close to a lot of the sights. Friendly Housekeeper was really sweet dropped my bag and was quickly helped to gather up my clothes, and junk. Beds were pretty comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We have stayed at Garrett's several times - it's a few blocks to the plaza - I do agree with other reviewers that they definitely need to do some renovation - this time it really seemed run down - yes the price is right and you can't beat the location but the bathrooms need updating - tattered pool chair pads - towels so rough I thought I was going to get a paper cut from them - the check in person was very nice but the young woman the next day seemed bothered when I was asking for directions - I might stay there again if I hear they have fixed up the place - so if you want a cheap, close place to the plaza this is it - otherwise pay a little more for some luxury

Room Tip: Ask for something in the back - second floor if possible
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rennibug
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed here as we were traveling with friends and just trying to go with the flow. The check in was fine, nice young man - answered all our questions. The room was not nice, everything is completely outdated and down right gross. The bathroom, I believe, is original - very old. I didn't even like to shower here. Luckily I brought my own amenities so I didn't have to use whatever it was they provide as soap.
The exterior of the building looks like it's going to crumble at any moment.
The pool was nice for the kids but they need to spend a couple hundred dollars and get new chair pads.
The only thing good about this place is the location.
We are generally resort people, so used to big hotels with lots of amenities. I will not return here.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel. Spend the extra money.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family