Eldorado Hotel & Spa
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$140
$129
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
La Fonda on the Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$239
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Restaurant
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$132
$118
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$170
  • Breakfast included
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$139
$208
$189
$223
  • Restaurant
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
$119
  • Restaurant
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$199
$193
1,480 results
All reviewsold houseel doradoagave loungefront deskrooftop poolparking garagebeautiful hotelsteam roomvalet servicegeorgia o'keefe museumper dayjunior suitehot tubfitness centerdowntown areahappy hourreturn to santa fe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed at the Eldorado Hotel & Spa in Santa Fe and enjoyed it. We have stayed at several hotels in the city, and will most likely return to the Eldorado. The other places were fine, but the Eldorado had a gym, which several others did not. The gym was also at least a bit larger than one converted claustrophobic hotel room. The hotel also had room service, which we didn't use, but it's nice to know it's there. The service was very good. Location is great. Comfortable rooms. The termperature control worked very well. The sounds proofing was not great in terms of the noise from the hallway.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Larry W, Guest Relations Manager at Eldorado Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear SharBer,

Thank you for being our recent guest over the Holiday season. We greatly apppreciate your kind words about our facilities and service. Our motto is total guest satisfaction one guest at a time. It would be our pleasure to be your host again in the near future and if we can currently be of any service please contact the Hotel directly.

With regards from your friends at the Eldorado.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I am a real traveler and this is a no BS review. The El Dorado is an excellent hotel. We rented two adjoining rooms for 4 days over Christmas 2012. There is nothing to complain about. Everything is great including: excersice room, staff, parking, rooms, beds, linens, food, bar, value for the price, location to everything in downtown. I will stay there again. You cannot go wrong. Believe me I am one picky SOB and this place is awesome,

Room Tip: Like any hotel dont stay near the elevators. Otherwise all the rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear DavidJeterMorgan,

I can't thank you enough for your kind words while being our recent guest. Our motto is total guest satisfaction one guest at a time. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with our staff as without this dedicated group of people we would not be able to make this possible. I am proud that we have been able to make this a memorable experience for you and your family, and look forward to your return visit.

If we can be of any further assistance please contact the Hotel directly as it is our pleasure to be at your service.

From your friends at the Eldorado.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

As a long-time iPrefer member, I always seek out these properties first for lodging, whether traveling around the world on business or for pleasure. This was my first stay at the Eldorado, but it won't be the last. On our recent pre-Christmas trip to Santa Fe, we decided to stay at the Eldorado, primarily due to its location near the Plaza and other interesting places, such as the Georgia O'Keefe museum. We will return for the excellent service, friendly and helpful staff, and excellent accommodations. From the time we checked in to the time we left, the staff was attentive and very responsive to our needs, even when we wanted to build a cozy fire in the fireplace late at night and needed some kindling to do so. If you are considering a fine hotel property in Santa Fe, I highly recommend the Eldorado.

Dr. Joseph Baugh

1  Thank jbaugh
Larry W, Guest Relations Manager at Eldorado Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear Dr. Baugh,

We want to extend a warm thank you for being our recent guest. I am thrilled to hear that you found your trip to Santa Fe and our property to exceed your expectations. Our motto is total guest satisfaction one guest at a time. It has been our extreme pleasure to in some small way make your trip a memorable one and look forward to your return visit in the near future.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact the Hotel as we look forward to being at your service.

With warm regards from your friends at the Eldorado.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayted at the Eldorado hotel for business many, many times. It is a nice size hotel with all the amenities of a big hotel chain, but with the special additions of a smaller boutique hotel. Great restaurant (the Old House I think) is on the property, which is great on a freezing night! The bar area is hoping at night. The main breakfast area is okay- a little overpriced. The spa (I did not receive any services) is small but nice. My biggest beef with the gym is that they do not open until 7am because it is located over a hotel room. I sure wouldn't want to be stuck in that room!
Towards the end of my stay in Santa Fe on business, my team switched over to the Hilton across the street- to accumulate the coveted points that business travelers want so we can enjoy free hotel nights while on vacation.

Room Tip: try for a room away from the elevator- it can be a bit loud
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Dear Krishellel,

We want to extend our warmest thank you for being a repeat guest. I am so happy that you have had an opportunity to use our different facilities and found them to be to your liking. I am sorry that you were not able to access the Gym until 7am as we normally have it open 24 hours a day. I noticed that you haven't as yet had an opportunity to use our spa facilities that I do hope you will make plans for during your next trip. We have a great team in this facility that has one wish to make your stay a memorable one.

Our warmest wishes to you and your family for the Holiday Season from your friends at the Eldorado.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

very romantic... both service and food excellent
great location breakfast across the street great
wonderful beds and linens... very clean rooms
asked for an early check in and they were
accommodating
we were offered water for the road ...its the extra
touches and the people that made this place so
great

Dear TravelingTanya_12,

We were delighted that you choose to stay with us this Holiday Season. I am so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations, and so look forward to your future visit. Our motto is total guest satisfaction one guest at a time. If at any time we can be of any further assistance, please contact the Hotel as it is our pleasure to be at your service.

With regards from your friends at the Eldorado.