Santa Fe Sage Inn
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$219
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)
$229
$209
$206
$189
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$159
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$170
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$157
$147
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$289
  • Pool
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$299
$169
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

1,437 results
All reviewswhole foodsfree shuttlefarmers markethard boiled eggsoatmealsmall poolshuttle servicewalking distancefree breakfastrail yardplaza arearailyard districtclose to downtownparking lotbreakfast roomparking feethe hotel offers
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We chose this hotel because of its good rate and is pet-friendly. The previous reviewer was right. We had issues with the faucet, and it was hard to regulate the room. You can also hear the people above you. The mattresses were difficult to sleep on and, although it boasts comfortable pillows, we did not find them to our taste. But they were very friendly and offered a great breakfast and it had a lovely park across the street.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank hfpsychologist
Danielle211, Director of Guest Services at Santa Fe Sage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your most recent stay with us. Please allow me to apologize as it seems our bedding did not live up to your expectations. We have worked diligently to find a bedding standard that meets the needs of all of our guests and we do have a different selection of pillows available upon request. i would be happy to take the time to speak to you further about your stay if you would like to contact me at the hotel. You can call me at 505-982-5952 or email danielle@santafesageinn.com. Thank you. Danielle (Director of Guest Services)

Reviewed April 6, 2014

After searching around on the net for the best possible location vs price ratio, I settled on the Santa Fe Sage Inn. It lived up to my expectations. Nothing superior, but quite good in all respects. The shuttle service, the breakfast, the proximity to the Plaza, the staff, and the fact that it is right beside a Whole Foods store made this place a great choice!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank RobinLocksley
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I spent two nights here. I chose it for the lower cost, friendliness to pets and close location to the Plaza. However, at 1 a.m., mid-second night of terrible sleep, I'm compelled to write the following "poor rating" review.

The mattress is hard. The foam pillows are harder. In fact, it seems they grow harder the longer you try to sleep on them. Add poor air circulation in the room and a second floor squeak as the people above you move around and, whala, recipe for crummy sleep.

Daily showers are accompanied by standing in 3 inches of water because of poor tub drainage and a faucet that doesn't work properly.

Finally, the swipe room key constantly lost it's magnetic access over the two days. Three times I had to return to the front desk to get it fixed. The staff acted like it was my fault! Each time I had an issue gaining access to my room, I'd get the fifth degree about whether I had set my key next to a credit card, or perhaps cell phone or "tried to swipe it too fast?". Really? Ridiculous. I travel to a dozen hotels a year and such a thing never happens.

I cannot recommend this hotel. In fact, in the morning, I'll ask for a reduction on the bill and then get the hell out of dodge.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
6  Thank TeresaD1
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I just can't say enough about the Sage Inn. It was reasonably priced with nice clean rooms that had a small refrigerator, a good breakfast that was included (hard boiled eggs, real slow cooked oatmeal with toppings available, cold cereals, juices, self-made waffles, bagels, fresh fruit, etc), coffee and tea available in the lobby at all times, WiFi in the rooms and lobby, a business center, a heated pool, and a shuttle to the Plaza and back. There is even a Whole Foods next door and it is located only a short distance from the Rail Yard and walking distance (a bit of a hike but not too bad if you choose to walk instead of using the shuttle) to the Plaza and the Guadalupe District. That being said, it was the people who work there that made it such a satisfying and warm experience. They were always friendly and willing to help out in whatever way they could. Sean, a young man who took us on the shuttle to the Plaza several times, had great suggestions for restaurants and even drove by stores on the way to the Plaza that he thought would have the particular things we were looking for. He drove and picked us up from dinner at the Rail Yard and even drove and picked us up from our rental car place (not the usual route to the Plaza). He was a wealth of information about Santa Fe and very sweet, helpful, and enthusiastic about his city. Reggie was another employee who drove the shuttle. She was full of positive energy and very helpful in telling us about "must see" places in Santa Fe. All the staff were wonderfully helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay there again. It was an Inn that helped me feel at home in a city I had never been to before. Thanks!

Room Tip: I liked our room on the second floor of the Inn.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Danielle211, Director fo Guest Services at Santa Fe Sage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We so appreciate your kind words about our staff including Shawn and Reggie. It is great to know that we were able to meet all of your expectations and that you really enjoyed your stay with us. We will hope to see you again at The Santa Fe Sage Inn.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Staying at the Sage Inn was a wonderful experience! You are greeted by a warm & friendly staff at the front desk who do not hesitate to answer any questions, give directions, or help in any way. The breakfast was delicious. The staff was on top of keeping everything in good supply, the coffee was hot, and the food fresh. They even have a cabinet with board games & books to entertain anyone in the family if you just feel like hanging out at the hotel. As for the rooms, they are beautifully done up in a "Santa Fe-ish" motif, were very clean, & the beds were comfortable. The icing on the cake though, is the free shuttle that takes you to the Plaza downtown. It was right on time & had a safe & friendly driver. "The Railyard" park is right across the street & they have a great farmers market & local artists on the weekend. Although you can take the shuttle, they are close enough to downtown to walk, maybe taking about 15 minutes & the staff at the front desk can tell you exactly what route to take. Would definitely stay here again!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Danielle211, Director of Guest Services at Santa Fe Sage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

thank you for taking the time to post your kind response. We are so happy to hear that our staff was able to meet all your needs. it is so nice to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We will look forward to seeing you again.