Santa Fe Sage Inn
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$199
$319
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$241
$219
  • Restaurant
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$199
$271
$244
  • Pool
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$179
$229
$222
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$185
$167
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$169
Travelocity
1,420 results
All reviewswhole foodsfree shuttlefarmers markethard boiled eggssmall poolshuttle servicewalking distancewafflesfree breakfastrail yardplaza arearailyard districtclose to downtownbreakfast roomthe hotel offersnice breakfastparking lot
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Beautiful property located in the heart of Santa Fe. I stayed for Santa Fe fiestas and the staff was helpful, friendly and eager to please their guests. My room was decorated "Santa Fe" style... Very cute! There is a complimentary shuttle :-) And it is located right next to whole foods, which was perfect!!! After my visit it is safe to say that whenever I visit Santa Fe, The Sage Inn will be my place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Danielle211, Director of Guest Services at Santa Fe Sage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. We are so happy to see that The Santa Fe Sage Inn met all of your expectations. We will be so happy to welcome you back time and again and we will hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stayed for two nights in this mid-size motel while we explored Old Town Santa Fe and it served us well. The Sage Inn is not far from the center of Old Town, but far enough you will want to drive. It is a ground and second story motel with 5 or 6 buildings and lots of parking. Our double room was small, but nice and very clean and for an extra $5 per day an employee brought in a small refrig. The lobby staff all really friendly and helpful and there was a free breakfast, but we opted for meals in downtown (Burro Alley Cafe +++). Rates here were good and with the refrig and tax, just under $100 per night. Would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stayed 2 nights at the Sage Inn and it was very clean, comfortable beds, and great location. It is quiet at night, the shower is great, and the breakfast is adequate. Highly recommend it since the prices are so good!

Room Tip: Rooms on east side are very quiet
1  Thank Dana85737
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I decided to try this hotel this trip because it was more cost effective. I was extremely pleasantly surprised. Customer service was top notch, location was great, room was clean and comfortable. Of course it's not a luxury hotel, but it saved us over $100, so in my opinion it was the best value for the price that one can ask for. We were within walking distance from Tomisitas, the Farmers Market, Cowboy Bar, and other local favorites. I've been coming yo Santa Fe for many years. I feel I've found a new place to stay. Thanks Sage Inn!

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad that you found The Sage Inn. Even though we are the "budget friendly" alternative in downtown Santa Fe we pride ourselves on our outstanding guest service and presentation. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we will hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I had a wonderful 2 night stay at this lovely , well kept property. All of my expectations were met and or exceeded. I would like to give a special thanks to the manager Dawn for being extremely helpful and courteous. I would recommend anyone of my friends or family members to stay at this location. I will most certainly be back for my next trip to Santa Fe.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

.Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for recognizing our trusted staff. We so appreciate your comments and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will visit us again the next time you are in town