“Horrible”

Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe
Ranked #19 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Checked into my room and when I got there the room smelt disgusting!!!! I told the girl up front and all she did was give me a frebreze bottle! I laughed at her and told her she has got to be kidding me. I packed up all my stuff and told her to check me out immediately. She didn't do so until the morning. I called for a refund since I dim7nnl xnkl stay the night I was only there for 10 minutes! !! The GM said I can not have a refund since I "checked out" in the morning! I argued with him and he kept saying it was my fault and no refund will be placed. Worst service ever.i still want my money back

• Stayed: January 2014
13  Thank sophia505
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Like stepping back to the 80's. The room was dark with minimal lighting. Decor myght have been intended to be old west. Review requires 200 characters so I'll say that the hotel needs an update, badly. Bed was uncomfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
5  Thank Charles C
Matthew H, Corporate Trainer at Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and let us know about your stay. On behalf of all of us I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. Our décor is meant to be reflective of the style here in the southwest. I am sorry that you found our bed uncomfortable; we do try and have beds that are to everyone’s liking. Thank you again for the review about us, we appreciate all feedback we get to help make everyone’s stay enjoyable.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We first began staying here while on vacation and now when we come to Santa Fe on business we call the Best Western Plus "home". Because we stay for a week or two we bring the kitties with us. They are at in the hotel and the staff greet them as loyal customers. The Best Western Plus is a good value especially in Santa Fe.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for such a wonderful review. We are all so happy that you and the kitties consider us to be your “home” when you are here in Santa Fe for business. We welcome all of our four legged friends to stay with us. I will make sure that to let everyone know about your comments and we look forward to you and the kitties return.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We traveled with my in laws who were in their early eighties. Our rooms were on the first floor and adjoining, which made it great as one uses a walker and one uses a cane. The breakfast was fresh and with a good variety. Rooms were nice sized, well decorated, and clean. We could have asked for nicer accommodations and location. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank edlind

Thank you for your review about our hotel here in Santa Fe. I am glad to read that we were able to accommodate both you and your in-laws. It is wonderful that you enjoyed our hot complimentary breakfast and that you like the variety of items we offer. It’s great that you enjoyed our southwest décor and found the rooms to be nicely sized, clean and thought our location was nice. We all thank you for the praise and recommendations to anyone that is thinking about staying here with us. Hopefully you will be back again soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Definitely the best BW our family has stayed at. The whole hotel is decorated and furnished great--exterior and interior carries the whole Santa Fe style which makes it so much nicer than the usual, bland hotel chain style. Of course it's priced a bit higher than most other BW Plus hotels, but we thought it was worth it. Our family stayed in a 2 queen suite with a pull-out twin sofa. Very, very clean room and comfy beds. Great pool, hot tub and lobby area. Even the hallways were clean and decorated well (I hate stuffy, drab hotel hallways). Staff was great and helpful. Very close to shopping and restaurants (but not the highway). Our only complaint was the breakfast. It's your typical BW breakfast. Hot eggs, sausage and waffles. But it could be much better if BW switched out the Douwe Egberts coffee and had more variety of fresh fruit and other items. We'd definitely stay again if back in Santa Fe.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for such an awesome review of our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed our southwest style décor. It is great that you found your suite clean, comfortable and worth the price for your family. It’s wonderful that you were able to enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub. I will make sure to pass along your kind comments to our staff. Thank you for your suggestions in regards to our breakfast. We all look forward to your next stay here with us in Santa Fe.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

The only pace we will stay for the balance of this Summer, 22 days on the road and another 17 to go, BW has been our choice 19 of the 22 prior days we have been traveling. Received our "Free Night" Stay and am using it later today. Highly recommend Best Western as a quality & value Hotel - an extremely we served guest.- staff at each has been excellent with the Best Western Plus of Santa Fe a superb stay. The Bard Inn & Windsor Best Westerns in Ashland , Oregon are spectacular Hotels as well. ***** Five Stars at each and every Best Western we have stayed.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank John M

Thank you for such a great review about our hotel in Santa Fe. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us as well as all the other BEST WESTERNS that you have stayed in during your summer trip. We all are happy to do whatever we can to make sure that everyone has a superb stay. Hopefully we will see you again for your summer 2015 trip.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

The bed was great! The room was big and clean.
The staff was friendly.
Complemantary breakfast was good, breakfastroom a bit small.
We had a small kitchen with microwave and fridge.
WiFi was fast.
It was located at a busy street.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank You for staying with us and for your review of your stay. We are happy to read that you thought the bed was great and that you enjoyed our hot complimentary breakfast. Thank you for the kind words about our staff, I will make sure to pass them along. I am glad that you liked the amenities in your room and thought the Wi-Fi was fast. Hopefully we will see you again soon.