“Clean and comfortable” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Woodland Park, Colorado
“Clean and comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

We stayed here 2 nights and 1 more night on our return trip. The room was clean, roomy and comfortable. My only concern was that there was not really a suitable place to walk our dog in the morning but the Best Western is located not far from the Santa Fe dog park. Affordable, wonderful staff and more than sufficient breakfast. Will not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank MaryBH240Z
bdt1172SantaFe, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear Mary24bhOZ,

Thank you for your recent stay and the comments provided on Trip Advisor. I was very pleased that we were able to provide the service and product that you were looking for. I hope you enjoyed your time here in Santa Fe and should you return, please choose the Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe to meet your lodging needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Florence
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed just one night. The location is good; not too far off the I-25 and a few miles from Old Town Plaza. The room was clean, comfy, and not too small. The walls are a little thin as many hotels are, and we thought the rooms doors were quite loud if they were allowed to close without assistance. All in all, it's a good value for a short stay.

Room Tip: The further back from the busy street, the quieter the room will be.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank gailzmarie
Dear Gailzmarie,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Inn of Santa fe. Your comments have been shared with my staff as we were pleased that you wrote such a nice review. We work very hard to ensure that all guest stays are not only met but exceeded. I do hope that you choose to stay with us should you return to our beautiful city.
Vernon, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

The mobility accessible room here was clean, quiet and had plenty of room. Very nice bathroom and I could pull in under the sink with an inch or two clearance for my knees. But, the bed was at least 10 or 12 inches higher than my 22 inch high wheelchair seat. I really don't understand why such high beds are used in mobility accessible rooms as they are impossible to transfer onto. And so make the room inaccessible.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank janno46
Dear Janno46,

I would like to start by thanking you for sharing your review with trip advisor. I was pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, however I would like to apologize for our over sight on the bed height that caused you some inconvienience. I assure you that due to your comments we have lowered the height of the bed to accomodate the needs of all. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention and please stay with us again.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

My family (2 kids & husband) and I stayed here in october 2012 while visiting Santa Fe. We were here for two nights and were very happy with the cleanliness, quiet, friendliness of staff, location, and breakfast. It is not near Old Town, but it was very easy to get there, and the price much more affordable. The room was very clean and spacious for the 4 of us. Breakfast was good with both hot and cold choices, and plenty to go around. Even it was on a busy road, it is set back and very quiet in the hotel. i will be back again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank Amii W
DaveWollmanSr, Regional Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Guest's, I want to thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your experience at the Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe. We take a lot of pride in providing a great guest experience and a clean comfortable room. I am very glad you enjoyed our breakfast in the morning, our staff has really been working hard to improve its selection and quality of the items. Thanks again for submitting a review, please stop in and see us again when your travels take you to Santa Fe NM.
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were passing through and wanted to stay here as we knew it had an indoor pool. We got a larger suite with a king and two queen beds. It had plenty of room, but I am glad we upgraded to a larger room as the room was very strangely set up and long and extremely narrow. The restroom was small enough that it was even difficult to close the door. That said, it had nice southwestern decor and was obviously recently updated. The hot tub wasn't working when we were there, but we would stay here again. A decent functional hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank junesflame
bdt1172SantaFe, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Junesflame,

Thank you so much for taking the time to add a review. While I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, please accept my apology for our hot tub being out of commission at the time. I assure you it is fully operational now but thanks for your patience. As i do all reviews, i will share this with my staff as our team strives for continuous improvement. Thank you for staying with us and i hope you enjoyed our beautiful city.
Groveton, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Mr Sunny at this hotel, which is a fantastic hotel, weent out of his way to accomate my wife and I during our stay here for three days on a business trip. He is the normal person on duty during the day and I think he might be the owner, but regardless, he is a true professional and an asset to the Best Western name. Good job, Sunny!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
6 Thank SpiceFolks
DaveWollmanSr, Regional Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you very much for posting a review of your experience at the Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe. Guest service and satisfaction are two of the cornerstones of our philosophy. I am glad that you recognized our associate for his efforts. Come and see us again if your travels take you to Santa Fe NM.
Grove, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

My family stay for two nights in a double queen room. The room was clean, the beds were very comfortable and the hotel staff friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was decent with enough choice for the entire family.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Bahrainiac
Dear Bahrainiac,

I would like to extend my sincerest "thank you" for choosing the Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe on your recent visit to New Mexico. Your very favorable review will inform others in making their choice of accomadations. I hope you return to the area soon and will look forward to your return.