Review Highlights
Vast amount of historical and paranormal knowledge

I recently had taken the paranormal tour with Allan Pacheco. What a wonderful tour! Allan has an... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mary S
Littleton, Colorado
Fantastic Walking Tour

Allen Pacheco is is a highly knowledgeable historian and a consummate story teller! Our 2-hour tour... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2019

from $110.00
from $140.00
from $115.00
More Info
All reviews paranormal activity great stories private tour walking tour highlight of our trip storytelling skills story teller wonderful tour interests allan sightings historian knowledge tailor santa
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I decided to book a tour with Allan after reading some of the reviews and was not disappointed. My daughter, my sister and I were entertained with the history and stories of Old Santa Fe. We were more interested in the paranormal, so Allan tailored the tour towards that subject and we had a great time, even learned about a few of our ancestors who may haunt the old town. If you are looking for something a little different to do while visiting Santa Fe, I highly recommend Allan's tour - you may walk away with a different view of this interesting old town.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Allan is very knowledgeable, personable and professional. He was willing to schedule a tour that fit our schedule. We came away with not only the history of Santa Fe but the entire region. His wealth of knowledge is amazing. We would highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 3, 2018

My daughter and I had a private tour with Allan. We covered everything from Santa Fe's beginnings to Charles Manson! It was amazing - very interesting! We learned so much from Allan. The tour was truly a highlight of our trip. THANK YOU!

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Allan is very knowledgeable and professional. He kept our group of 12 captivated with his history information...separating fact from myth. We wanted to take his ghost tour but he was booked.
I highly recommend Allan Pacheco for great stories about Santa Fe past & present.

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Alan knows Santa Fe, inside and out, old and new, the weird and normal, scary and sad......and we had a blast.

Highly recommend. Don’t hesitate to leave him a voice mail as he called us back promptly and the tour was set.

Don’t let the idea of a walking tour scare you off. He was so full of valuable history that the 2 hours flew by. He gave us plenty of time to rest or take a pit stop between the stories.