Review Highlights
Fantastic Walking Tour

Allen Pacheco is is a highly knowledgeable historian and a consummate story teller! Our 2-hour tour... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2019
tawtaw5
Santa Monica, CA
via mobile
Highly informative and fascinating tour of Santa Fe

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our personal tour with Allan. What an exhilarating experience... read more

Reviewed November 18, 2018

from $55.00
from $115.00
from $140.00
More Info
All reviews paranormal activity great stories private tour walking tour storytelling skills story teller highlight of our trip interests allan sightings historian tailor santa
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Allan is very knowledgeable, personable and professional. He was willing to schedule a tour that fit our schedule. We came away with not only the history of Santa Fe but the entire region. His wealth of knowledge is amazing. We would highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 3, 2018

My daughter and I had a private tour with Allan. We covered everything from Santa Fe's beginnings to Charles Manson! It was amazing - very interesting! We learned so much from Allan. The tour was truly a highlight of our trip. THANK YOU!

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Allan is very knowledgeable and professional. He kept our group of 12 captivated with his history information...separating fact from myth. We wanted to take his ghost tour but he was booked.
I highly recommend Allan Pacheco for great stories about Santa Fe past & present.

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Alan knows Santa Fe, inside and out, old and new, the weird and normal, scary and sad......and we had a blast.

Highly recommend. Don’t hesitate to leave him a voice mail as he called us back promptly and the tour was set.

Don’t let the idea of a walking tour scare you off. He was so full of valuable history that the 2 hours flew by. He gave us plenty of time to rest or take a pit stop between the stories.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

After reading reviews here, our group of 4 really wanted to take Allan's tour. I reached out to him one morning to enquire about a tour. Promptly, he called me back and informed me that although he was booked for the evening, he could fit us in for a two hour afternoon tour. We jumped at the chance and were not disappointed. Allan truly tailors each tour to your interests. Our group enjoyed the historical information about Santa Fe but also asked questions that ranged from hauntings to UFO sightings to various conspiracy theories. Allan answered all our questions and by the end, we felt like old friends. Even if you can't do this tour at night (which would be a bit spookier), I would still encourage you to take the opportunity to do one anytime he can fit you in.

Date of experience: May 2018