Review Highlights
Fantastic Walking Tour

Allen Pacheco is is a highly knowledgeable historian and a consummate story teller! Our 2-hour tour... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
tawtaw5
Santa Monica, CA
via mobile
Highly informative and fascinating tour of Santa Fe

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our personal tour with Allan. What an exhilarating experience... read more

Reviewed November 18, 2018

from $140.00
from $37.00
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews paranormal activity great stories private tour walking tour ghost walk storytelling skills story teller highlight of our trip interests allan sightings historian knowledge tailor santa
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Alan knows Santa Fe, inside and out, old and new, the weird and normal, scary and sad......and we had a blast.

Highly recommend. Don’t hesitate to leave him a voice mail as he called us back promptly and the tour was set.

Don’t let the idea of a walking tour scare you off. He was so full of valuable history that the 2 hours flew by. He gave us plenty of time to rest or take a pit stop between the stories.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2018

After reading reviews here, our group of 4 really wanted to take Allan's tour. I reached out to him one morning to enquire about a tour. Promptly, he called me back and informed me that although he was booked for the evening, he could fit us in for a two hour afternoon tour. We jumped at the chance and were not disappointed. Allan truly tailors each tour to your interests. Our group enjoyed the historical information about Santa Fe but also asked questions that ranged from hauntings to UFO sightings to various conspiracy theories. Allan answered all our questions and by the end, we felt like old friends. Even if you can't do this tour at night (which would be a bit spookier), I would still encourage you to take the opportunity to do one anytime he can fit you in.

1  Thank maddennurse
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Allan is an amazing guy. He has an awesome ability to really connect with people. He is definitely not your average tour guide. He went above and beyond to make this tour fun. He was very knowledgeable and told some amazing stories. I learned a lot about Santa Fe that I didn't know before. I highly recommend taking a tour with Allan if you are interested in the paranormal or history.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed Allan’s tour our first day in Santa Fe. We learned so much about the history of Santa Fe, which gave us terrific insight for the rest of our stay. Allan was personable, entertaining, and knowledgeable. He answered our many questions and adjusted the tour to our interests.
I recommend starting your Santa Fe visit with Allan’s walking tour.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Allan was an awesome guy and he took us on an amazing walking tour of the hotspots of paranormal activity mixed in with some great historical facts and stories. This man is a treasure trove of information on everything Santa Fe! I highly recommend taking his tour. You will have a great time! Thanks Allan for such a fun evening!

Date of experience: April 2018