Review Highlights
Fantastic Walking Tour

Allen Pacheco is is a highly knowledgeable historian and a consummate story teller! Our 2-hour tour... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2019
tawtaw5
Santa Monica, CA
via mobile
Highly informative and fascinating tour of Santa Fe

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our personal tour with Allan. What an exhilarating experience... read more

Reviewed November 18, 2018

from $55.00
from $115.00
from $140.00
More Info
All reviews paranormal activity great stories private tour walking tour storytelling skills story teller highlight of our trip interests allan sightings historian tailor santa
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Allan is an amazing guy. He has an awesome ability to really connect with people. He is definitely not your average tour guide. He went above and beyond to make this tour fun. He was very knowledgeable and told some amazing stories. I learned a lot about Santa Fe that I didn't know before. I highly recommend taking a tour with Allan if you are interested in the paranormal or history.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed Allan’s tour our first day in Santa Fe. We learned so much about the history of Santa Fe, which gave us terrific insight for the rest of our stay. Allan was personable, entertaining, and knowledgeable. He answered our many questions and adjusted the tour to our interests.
I recommend starting your Santa Fe visit with Allan’s walking tour.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Allan was an awesome guy and he took us on an amazing walking tour of the hotspots of paranormal activity mixed in with some great historical facts and stories. This man is a treasure trove of information on everything Santa Fe! I highly recommend taking his tour. You will have a great time! Thanks Allan for such a fun evening!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed November 2, 2017

As new residents of Santa Fe, we are interested in learning more about the city and it's history so we decided on a walking tour. Since it was Oct, we opted for a ghost tour. Joined by a friend who has been in Santa Fe for 30 years, we thought we'd have the best of both worlds (not knowing how long Allan had lived here). Reasonably so, our long time resident/friend was suspending her disbelief to see how much the guide knew.
I can only say, as will the others in our group, - the breadth of Allan's knowledge is beyond impressive. Not only could he speak to the history of Santa Fe but to many other facets of the city's background & development. When we booked the tour, I had no idea we selected someone who must be (if he's not already) considered an expert in what he does. Having crossed paths with another tour, the difference between the two was staggering! Thankfully the ranking on TripAdvisor helped us make the right decision.
Allan is entertaining, knowledgeable, honest, easy to schedule and reasonably priced for a private tour. If you're considering a walking tour, THIS is the one you want!!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Karina H
Reviewed October 13, 2017

I was charged with organizing a fun, educational tour of Santa Fe for out-of-town visitors, and Allan Pacheco was the unanimous choice of our committee for leading the group. Throughout the process, Allan was open to structuring the tour the way we wanted it, when we wanted it, and where we wanted it. Over the two months of planning, we had several major schedule changes which Allan took in stride, understanding that coordinating groups of people is sometimes worse than herding cats. He will work with you until the last moment to ensure everything is in order and to your satisfaction. Please take a look at what Allan has to offer. You will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: October 2017