“Please read the negative reviews and don't come here, there will be more room for me”
Review of Piccolino

Piccolino
Ranked #125 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Curitiba, PR
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We went here last night with another couple and loved the place. Simple, unpretentious Italian food just like I used to eat when I was a kid in New Jersey. I started with the fried zucchini and calimari and they were light and tasty. The calimai were absolutely fresh. I had the Cioppino and, again, the seafood was totally fresh and delicious. My table mates seemed to love their dishes too. I hope you will read the negative griping reviews here and decide not to go to Piccolino, because the place is already packed to the gills every night. Just one thought though in connection with the bad reviews. If this family friendly restaurant is so bad, why are all the locals flocking to it? Oh, and the prices are pretty darn good too!

• Visited August 2012
7 Thank Nils62

Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
“Traditional italian bistro”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

If you want a traditional Italian bistro experience with flavorfully prepared well-executed dishes, then Piccolino's is your best choice for fresh crispy italian food at its best.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Gary H
Pflugerville, Texas
“The Specials were Special”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We had eaten New Mexican the whole time we have been in the area and wanted a change. We ordered the Specials for the day - Salmon on a Cedar Plank and a Filet and they were both served with pasta and steamed veggies (crunchy, not soggy). They were both outstanding. The service was excellent. The desserts looked good (homemade) but we were stuffed and didn't try them.

• Visited August 2012
6 Thank confqueen
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Italian... Yea right!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Nailbanger- I totally agree with your assessment of this review!! Lol - this is an Italian grandmother's (which i have) nightmare!! The tomatoe sauce has No flavor, the food looks prepackaged. I don't even want to talk about the soggy pizza!! It doesn't take much to make good Italian food, just fresh ingredients;and for the record... I too would rather go to Olive Garden- at least the "foe" I talian food is consistent!! Lol

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“If you're craving Italian, try this place”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is a quirky little place down on Aqua Fria and it is so worth the trip. Service is attentive and food is very good. We had a pizza, yummy, pasta and sauce, great and shared a delectable Tres Leche Cake. All customers are greeted with bread and marinara sauce for dipping, so good. Really good sauce.

Visited July 2012
6 Thank Karen W

Been to Piccolino? Share your experiences!