“Casual cafe for afternoon tea”
Review of Tea House

Tea House
Ranked #1 of 29 Coffee & Tea in Santa Fe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Historic District
Description: Exceptional teas from China, India, Japan, Sri Lanka, and Santa Fe, where we create our own flavored teas. Serving Breakfast/Brunch, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Fresh baked breads, scones, muffins, pastries, and cookies, including a gluten-free selection.
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Nice pots of tea - loose leaf!
Great selection.
Bites, sweets, sandwiches and even dinner and drinks can be ordered.
Outside seating as well!

1  Thank normatea
There are newer reviews for Tea House

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Oh, my gosh! The selection of teas is amazing! We were there on a cold, snowy day and the hot tea really hit the spot. The restaurant was cozy, too! We had sandwiches along with our tea which were quite enjoyable. I would go back in a heartbeat! The staff were very friendly and took the time to answer questions about the teas. That was very helpful because there are just so many to choose from, it's very difficult to decide. We took some sample size teas home with us too so we could sample some of the other teas as well. If you are a tea lover, do not miss The Teahouse!

2  Thank Frances W
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We happened upon the Teahouse by accident. We were out for our morning walk and a local pointed us to the Teahouse. This place is just wonderful. The best black oatmeal I have ever had. The fresh fruit is wonderful. My husband had the eggs asparagee. They gave like a million different kinds of tea. The French press coffee was wonderful. The atmosphere is really laid back. This place is a great find. I would have had breakfast there everyday if I could have. I highly recommend the Teahouse on Canyon Road

1  Thank TxAppaloosa
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Wandering down Canyon Road one day, I came across The Teahouse. The new owner was so obliging and offered me several tea samples. He has over 60 types of loose tea from the world so trying to decide which one to drink is quite an adventure. They also have food and an outside eating area. So next time I find myself on Canyon Road, I will stop for a spot of tea and maybe some food as well. I'll let you know how it goes in my next review.

2  Thank momentobello
Wforbes92, Public Relations Manager at Tea House, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'd love to have you try some of our food. Once you've picked your tea, ask us for recommendations on a food accompaniment!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Since my last review, a lot has changed. New ownership and great service retaining the quiet atmosphere. Of course, the huge tea menu is still there: rooibos, oolong, etc. But the wines are wonderful and now served in attractive glasses. In particular, delicious organic wines, including a wonderful Cabernet. Plus Lillet and Sekt, wine margaritas, you will be pleased. The beet salad and other vegetarian offerings are really great, but you can also have a good selection of nonvegetarian food. My favorite: the scone with clotted cream and lemon curd is the best I've had, even in the UK.

2  Thank Claude041
Wforbes92, Public Relations Manager at Tea House, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Thank you so much for updating your review. Happy to hear you enjoyed your latest visit and we look forward to seeing you again!

Been to Tea House? Share your experiences!