We wanted to stay at a B&B versus a large hotel, so we looked into our options in Santa Fe. El Farolito has everything we wanted and more. The location is a few blocks from the Plaza, and anything you wanted to see was easily accessible.
Wayne was a great help with everything. From preparing wonderful breakfasts to giving terrific directions to out-of-the-way, he was ready to assist us.
Our room was quite cozy, and the bed was to die for. I haven't slept that well in a while! We have told our friends, and we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn