El Farolito was a gem. Tucked away a few blocks from the center of town (about a 10 min walk), it has a beautiful courtyard with running water in the background, a profusion of flowers and vines, outdoor tables if you're lucky enough to snag one for breakfast and private mini-cottages (ours had a little extra outdoor private space). They take great care in pleasing the guests, and our host, Dana, could not have been more pleasant. I would easily stay here again on a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn