This is a copy of a letter that we sent to our hosts at the El Farolito B and B
April 30, 2005
El Farolito Bed and Breakfast
Dear Walt and Wayne,
First, let us congratulate you on building a superb facility. From the moment that we arrived at the gate of El Farolito, to the seconds after entering Casita Garcia, we felt the warmth and special attractiveness of the accommodations.
We are also writing to commend you on the choice of Dana as the innkeeper. She was highly competent, thoughtful, friendly, and down to earth. These are qualities that are difficult to find in any one person. She’s also a fine chef and very cultured.
Ruth was also very gracious and kept our place in tip-top shape.
We‘ll recommend your place to all those traveling through the Santa Fe.
Have a great year.
Rich and Selena Lubell
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn