We recently spent 3 nights at this B&B, and were delighted with everything: the comfortable casita for 2 with its sumptuous bed and private little patio; location within easy walking to the Plaza and the Railyard, away from the hustle of the town center; the graciousness and knowledge of our host, Wayne; the excellent breakfasts which were readily adapted to non-meat eaters; the friendliness of the entire staff. We have sampled at least 6-8 different hotels, condos and B&Bs in Santa Fe, and plan to return to El Farolito.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe