El Farolito is a small property within a 10 or so minute walk of the Plaza area. Our room was nicely decorated and the property well kept. Wayne, one of the owners, was a phenomenal host and his staff were also top notch. The breakfast offered in the dining room every morning had a good selection of freshly prepared foods that made you feel like you were at home instead of in a hotel. I will happily stay here again when I return to Santa Fe in the future because El Farolito offers an excellent guest experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn