My wife and I spent 5 nights at the El Farolito B&B in mid April. Except for a very brief stay (one afternoon) over 40 years ago, we had not spent any time in Santa Fe. El Farolito was a great location for staying close to all of the old town attractions. We could walk anyplace we needed to go in this area of Santa Fe.
Also, the support from the staff/owner was fantastic. Cherie who served breakfast and acted as concierge was extremely helpful and a good source of information about most everything. Wayne who is one of the owners was often at the B&B and he had a tremendous knowledge of Santa Fe, and the entire area.
Many times when my wife and I visit a new area (even when had a great time), we have no desire to return. However, the El Farolito and Santa Fe was different. We will definitely consider returning.
And last but not least, the breakfast each morning was fantastic. There always a variety and at least one "baked" dish. I loved the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn