We stayed at El Farolito B&B for one night. Accomodations were excellent. Had previously booked a queen room but they had a king available so they switched us. Beautiful room, very southwest, great art , dining room and sitting area were really nicely decorated and comfortable. Very quite at night. Breakfast was awesome. Hostess and housekeeping very nice and very sociable and made our stay OUTSTANDING. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe