Our stay at the El Farolito was just perfect, in every way! Wayne was very friendly and made us feel at home. Cherie is an angel! She went above and beyond!
The Inn really is in an ideal location - walking distance to just about anywhere. The little adobe fireplaces are a nice touch - they had it stocked w/ wood every evening when we returned to our room. The breakfasts are amazing, great coffee. The rooms are super clean...like I said, perfect in every way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn