I've stayed at about five B&Bs in Santa Fe and this was my best experience. The staff was extremely helpful in planning our activities. The breakfast was great with considerable variety. The room was very nice. They pay attention to details, for example, every evening the fireplace was clean and prepared to go again with just a strike of a match. I had previously stayed at another B&B that required you to pay $5 for firewood. This B&B certainly enriched our stay in Santa Fe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe