If you want to have the experience of how a bed and breakfast is SUPPOSED to be, do not go any farther than El Farolito or Four Kachinas. These two properties are top notch. If the owners are not there, the staff who work there are very knowledgeable. The
beds are so comfortable, you don't really want to get out of bed, except the other b--breakfast--you would not want to miss! Wayne of El Farolito and Walter of Four Kachinas surround their properties with wonderful art and many special touches. My husband and I have stayed in dozens of B&B's and find these two properties to be the epitomy of what should be expected in a quality bed and breakfast inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe