Just returned from 4 nights at El Farolito. We loved our room, it was clean, comfortable and cozy. The bed was extremely comfortable. Wayne was helpful, friendly and knowledgable. The yummy breakfasts gave us a great start on our adventures each day. We've stayed at many B&B's, El Farolito is definately one we would return to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn