We stayed at El Farolito with my girlfriends for a wonderful chick's getaway. This was a great homebase for our adventures. The breakfasts were yummy, and there was always coffee or tea available, as well as afternoon freshly baked cookies. The beds were super-comfy. The best part was the decor. Art surrounded us in our rooms, and each room had a wood-burning fireplace! So cozy. On of the rooms had a private courtyard, so we had our afternoon tea outside. The location is close to the city center but quiet. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn