This intimate B&B is close-in to downtown Santa Fe, and it is a jewel! Individual, homey casitas make coming and going easy. Fireplace and cable TV are part of the deal. Breakfasts are varied, interesting, and generous. Love the seating arrangements which provide for medium sized group to solo dining. Owners are very knowledgeable about local scene. Inn as a whole reflects their understated and discerning tastes which provide a quiet, secure Southwest-style retreat at the center of things. Common computer terminal allows guests to touch base with reality as required. After a day on the town, come back for cookies in the afternoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe