Tripadvisor

More Info
from $20.52
More Info
5,011 results
All reviews ghost ranch o'keefe's life short film flower paintings famous works on display audio tour new mexico her husband gift shop video art photographs app career ms download
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is in no way all her art but there is enough of each piece to understand the various subject matter she painted over the years. The 14 minute movie is critical to give you some insight into Gerorgia’s life and perspectives. There is a timeline in the room that is also very worthwhile.

1  Thank Kkoleary
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They have added a 15 minute video of Georgia in her later years. I liked hearing her voice and hearing how she views her long life and career. The art is well organized by periods, styles etc.

1  Thank susan s
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was nice to see so much of her artwork in one place. Although I associate her with flowers, she did so much more than that. A must for her fans.

1  Thank kpteach13
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve visited this museum numerous times by myself, with adult children and with my grandchildren. Each time I’ve come away with an additional appreciation or a new fact about Georgia. When I took my grandchildren, they were given a “workbook” to discover different aspects of Georgia’s paintings- colors, lines, contrasts etc. This involved them in the visit. One of the favorite exhibits for one granddaughter was the one that showed Georgia’s studio- her tools, paints. Getting ready to leave the museum, I had to find her again visiting the studio exhibit. Each time I take them to Santa Fe, the museum is on the list of “to dos”’.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2020

This wonderful museum is the perfect size--lots of great works by the artist, but not overwhelming. I came in thinking of her as the one who painted the sexy flowers. I left with a far greater appreciation of the diversity of her work.

1  Thank Shawn N