“Above average restaurant”
Review of Yummy Cafe - CLOSED

Yummy Cafe
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Above average restaurant”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

A friendly restaurant with decent food. Above average when compared to the other chinese restaurants in Santa Fe.

1 Thank SFEresident

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Lubbock
“One of my favorites in Santa Fe”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We always go to the Yummy Cafe when visiting Santa Fe. The outside doesn't not give you a clue as to how good the food is. Excellent service.

Visited September 2012
5 Thank LubbockBuzz
Santa Fe,NM
“Nothing special here.”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

THis is my opinion that I did not like it...but give it a try. I have set standards "From NYC Chinatown" so I am hard to please.

Farmington, New Mexico
“Yummy !”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

In Santa Fe for a week completing some continuing education requirements. Although I love Mexican food, a person can only eat so much red or green chile. The reviews were pretty good for this restaurant and rightly so. The food is really good, more than adequate portion size and the service was great. Will definitely return when I'm back in town. Yummy Cafe was a welcome change to the Mexican fare.

• Visited September 2012
9 Thank Brad M
El Paso, Texas
“Good choice for dinner.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My two school-age kids and I ate dinner here over Labor Day Weekend during a weekend trip from El Paso, Texas. Pleasant low-key Chinese restaurant. Attractive setting. Friendly, attentive staff. My kids, who can be picky, really enjoyed their meals. My Kung-Pao Chicken was terrific. The place is in a strip mall, and can be a little hard to find when coming from Cerrillos (i.e., heading east). Look for the Carl's Jr. on the right and turn in there. Restaurant is just behind it and to the right. We are glad we ate here. We will definitely come back here during our next visit to Santa Fe.

Visited September 2012